Chapter 2

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE WAIT.. I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW IM DOING SO AGAIN COMMENT LIKE AND ALL THAT AND YEAH HERE WE GO :*

*

*

*

HONESTY'S POV:

I finally pulled up to the mall that little encounter with Sosa had me running 20 minutes late and tiny would not stop texting me. I ignored all her texts and after finding a parking spot I went into the food court. Just as i was about to text Tiny to let her know i was in the Wendy's line she ran up and hugged me like she hadnt seen me in years lol thats Tiny for you smh

SOSA'S POV

After my little encounter with shawty.. I mean Honesty i headed home. I was at the trap house all of yesterday and this morning. I aint to crazy about being there all the time but when you the head nigga in charge you gotta make sure these niggas dont fuck up your money because in this drug game you cant trust just anyone. Yeah this drug game aint the best but you gotta do what you gotta do to get this guap.

Look at them

Now look at us

All my niggas look rich as fuck!

Lil Wayne's Rich As F played and i knew exactly who it was. My main man JT. I answered the phone

JT- ayo sosa me and dre bouta hit up the mall you tryna come??

ME- yeah ill be there in 20.

After i got out the shower i decided on wearing a pink collared shirt with cargo shorts and pink foams. I hopped into my black Bugatti and sped to the mall to meet up with my boys in CHAMPS. After about 20 minutes of being in that store i felt two arms wrap around my waist i turn to see its my ex Trisha god i hate this girl. I mean im not usually an asshole to women but this girl tried to pin 2 babies on me. Yeah i still fucked with her though because she gave some bomb ass head but i didnt feel like being bothered right now. I told her that she needed to get off of me like that, holding me and shit like i was her man. JT and Dre's ass was in the back laughing smh they aint worth shit yo. Just as i was finishing up with Trisha, i saw a pair of smooth carmel legs run into that girly store Forever 21.. Honesty I had to go talk to her.

HONESTY'S POV

After Tiny and I finished eating we ran into Forever 21 to meet up with our other girl Nevaeh. We screamed and gave each gave her a hug and started shopping for bathing suits and a little outfit for this pool party that Nevaeh was having at her dads house. Nevaeh's parents were split up we all became cool around the same time i met Tiny when Nevaeh was living in the hood but once her parents split her dad wanted to take her away from this life so now she lives on the better part of town but at least she didnt forget us. This party was going to be THAT i could feel it. On the way out of Forever 21 with the girls i heard my name called i turned to see sosa heading towards us with two other guys oh gosh my heart feels like its gonna jump out of my chest.

OK GUYS ITS MIA I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER SO LONG I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A BACK DROP OF A COUPLE THINGS I PROMISE IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE AT SOME POINT. COMMENT, VOTE AND ALL THAT. I LOVE YOU GUYS .