Chapter 9

JACOB'S POV

I woke up this morning next to Honesty and it was like heaven on earth I swear she is so beautiful all the time and as much as I wanted to lay there and watch her sleep wishing to keep this moment forever it was an hour before we had to get up for school and I wanted to get breakfast started for her. Yes I said we I decided to go back to school for my last year. I got out of bed took a quick shower and then went to start breakfast. I swear before honesty there was no way in hell I was doin this shit for a female I'm a real nigga word to but I'm gettin some where with this girl and I'm not gonna let her go. I decided on making pancakes eggs bacon and a side of grits and a big glass of orange juice. My mama taught me well. Honesty has had a shitty couple of days and now she has to go back to school i don't know why but something inside of me is letting me know I need to protect her and I want to make this as painless as possible for her. I set everything on the tray and made my way back too the room in perfect timing. I sat the tray down and gently started kissing her lips and cheeks until she woke up. I swear that girl blushed so hard "goodmorning beautiful" i say with a smile. "Goodmorning.. you tryna take advantage of me in my sleep?" we both laugh. she thanks me for the breakfast. i let her no that there's clothes in the closet for her and that she is welcome to everything. I told her she had an hour to get ready and then I made my way down stairs. I had to check up on my business if you know what I mean. I swiped open my phone and saw that I had 10 missed calls and 4 messages. all from the same ho ass trick that tried to get me caught up in the first place. Ugh I swear I need to change my number. Something told me today was gonna be a long day.

HONESTY'S POV

I woke up to breakfast in bed and a beautiful man. Everything seems soo perfect.. To bad i know better than anyone nothing is perfect. every one who is this nice to you wants something from you. So what the hell does he want? I dont have time for this. I got up and checked my phone. Two messages one from tiny and the other from nevaeh both happy and saying they can't wait to all meet up after school nd talk about our night. I just ignored the text. My life has been so fucked up for so long I don't know what's real and what's not anymore or better yet I dont even know who to trust. I decided to get into the shower to clear my mind. I decided not to dress to major today after all I had dance practice after school which is good because I need to figure things out and I was leaning towards taking time away from Jacob. I dried off after my shower nd slid on a pair of panties nd a matching bra . With a white tshirt and some black Adidas pants the soccer ones with a pair of black and white Jordan's and I through my hair up into a messy bun. I grabbed my phone nd my wristlet and made my way down stairs to find Jacob. "Hey" I greeted him when I spotted him at the door he smiled at me and asked if I was ready. I nodded my head and followed him outside to the car. lets see how today goes.

TINY'S POV

I was sitting In front of the school just waiting for my wifey to get here so we could talk about everything ! Just a couple minutes later a black hummer pulled up and honesty and sosa stepped out of it. Even in sweats my bestfriend was bad. I ran up and hugged her nd waved hello to Sosa. We started walking towards the school entrance when honesty turned to say bye to Sosa "girl what you mean bye? I'm here to get my education" he smirked "WHAT?" honesty screamed "you heard me Sosa replied" I just giggled he was really so cute he obviously was going here for her but why was she actin like that? I don't know but the first bell was about to ring and we couldn't be late so I pulled her along. we made It to first period on time I got my schedule changed so I had a few more classes with my bestfriend nd 1st period happened to be one of the classes we had study hall which was so perfect. as we walked in we got mean mugged by this ho Jessica and her little click, honesty and I laughed and walked right past them they were simple hoes and it didn't even phase us. we sit and start talking about everything but this ho Jessica was talking so loud I couldn't even hear myself think. "damn bitch close ur mouth dont you ever get tired of having it open after all you suck dick for a living" I said. this bitch just kept talking. "Anyways like I was saying my boo Sosa is in school now you know what that means girl power couple" she said. "did you hear that shit" I asked honesty. "Girl please I don't care that ain't my man." was all she said then she put her head phones in and that was the end of that. Why the fuck was she acting like that?