Chapter3

TINY'S POV 

After meeting Sosa for the first time yesterday it was obvious that he and my girl Honesty had major attraction. Sosa had two other friends JT and Dre he introduced Nevaeh and I to them. Off the bat i was feeling Dre and Nevaeh and JT seemed to hit if off great. Honesty wasnt at all making her move so Nevaeh decided to make it for her and invited the boys to the party. You shouldve saw the look on Honesty's face lol she'll thank us later on tonight.

HONESTY'S POV 

So since tonight was the night of the party and Sosa was going to be there i had to look on point. I mean yeah at first i was trying to ignore my attraction to him but ya'll know im feeling him and just seeing him again at the mall yesterday confirmed it. I can't lie i was hella scared when Nevaeh's ass invited the guys to the party but i was also so ampt. Just as i was about to grab my bag and head to Tiny's house to get ready my mom busted through my door. "You little sneaky bitch!" She yelled throwing me on the bed. "Mom no please i'm sorry" i cried "No the hell your not! Do you know what i had to do for those fucking drugs now your going to pay the price, come on in baby" My mom was a crack head she has been one ever since my father died 5 years ago. The only reason that we still have the house is because my dad left the money in my name and ive been handling the bills. This isnt the first time my mom sold my body for crack but that doesnt make it easier to deal with.. In walked an unkept man, mid fortys, dark skin and eyes as black as night. He reeked of hard liquor and he had this sly smirk on his face. I tried to beg my mom to make him leave but she just slapped me and told me to shut up. So i did, ive been through this to many times i knew that fighting it only made it worse so i laid back and said a quiet prayer as he forcefully rammed into me. All i could think about was graduating school this year and moving away from this place, these were the moments i felt the most alone. After it ended, they left my room i got up and walked into my personal bathroom i sat on the toilet and realizing i was bleeding. I showered and slipped on a sundress. I didnt even feel like going to a party but i damn sure wasnt staying in this hell hole so i hurried off to Tiny's place. Tiny was the only one who knew about my mother as well as Nevaeh. As soon as i got to Tinys i let out all my tears. Then we got ready for the party. I am going to enjoy myself if it kills me.

HEY GUYS I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHAPTER I KNOW ITS SHORT, BUT WOW CRAZY HUH HONESTY'S MOM IS A CRACK HEAD? WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED?! COMMENT/VOTE/FAN IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS :) love you guys xoxo -Mia