Honesty's Love: A hood tale

HEY GUYS!! ITS MIA HERE UM THIS IS MY FIRST ACTUAL STORY IM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT THE BEST FOR YOU GUYS AND ASK FOR YOUR INPUT THROUGH OUT THE BOOK SOO ENJOY ;* xoxo -mia

HONESTY'S POV 

I woke up and checked my phone its damn near 2 in the afternoon and i have a million texts from my bestfriend Tiny. There was no sense in reading them all so i read the most recent..

*BOSS.DON.TINY💋: Honesty if your mixed barbie lookin ass dont answer me ima hurt you!! Do you wanna go to the mall or not?!*

*OBEY.HONESTY💖: Girl im sorry you know work be kicking my ass. Give me an hour ill meet you there.*

And with that i sat down my phone and went to take a shower. After showering for twenty minutes i went to look for something to wear. i finally decided on a black tanktop with lace trim that exposed my belly and a pair of high waist shorts i slid on my pink converse and my pink ray bans to top it off i applied a light coat of lip gloss. Grabbed my keys and was on my way to meet Tiny. Tiny has been my bestfriend since we met five years ago in the 7th grade. Shes always called me mixed barbie since im 5'5 with an hour glass figure. Im puerto rican and black so i have curly black hair that comes down my back and a fat ass. I also have blue eyes that go great against my carmel complexion no contacts needed. Don't mean to toot my own horn but i know im Bad ;) anyways Bad bitches only are allowed in my clique and tiny was just that. She was fully black but she had dark , thick shoulder length hair all natural. with chocolaty brown skin , she was my height and thick as hell and man she could dress thats my girl!. On my way out the house i hear a random "aye yo shawty!" 

I look up to see this tall sexy guy with nice clean shoulder length dreads, a chocolate complexion and a smile that could kill. Though he was fine as hell i was taught that a guy should approach me with nothing but respect so i continued on to my car. All of a sudden i feel a light grab on my waist. When i turn its the handsome stranger. Closer now i could tell his eyes were green. He was so beautiful.

???- aye shawty, im almost positive you heard me call you just a moment ago *smirks* my names jacob but my friends call me sosa so you can too..

Me- im sorry? What?

???- haha maybe if you werent admiring my beauty you wouldve heard me introduce my self.. I said my name is jacob but you can call me sosa like everyone else

Oh no this guy was so conceited. I dont have time for this. I turned away from him and climbed into my car. I rolled down my window and said "Honesty.." After giving him a small smile i pulled off. This guy was openly conceited there were guys like that everyday throwing themselves at me. He's just the same. "Now Honesty if that was true then why do you keep thinking of his smile" my conscious screamed at me. ugh i hate it when shes right what is it about him? Sosa .. <3