Chapter 5

JACOB'S POV

I watched as Honesty bent over and took her shorts off. Damn her ass was so fat. She knew exactly what she was doing to because she looked back and smirked at me. Oh that girl was fine and she knew it too. But i couldn't figure out what the fuck her game was. I turned my attention back to the baddie that was dancing on me. I had to get my mind off Honesty. Out of no where thunder started booming and the rain poured in. Everyone hopped up and out of the pool and in all different directions. Some to their cars, others down the street im assuming to their homes and others inside Nevaeh's house. The ones going into Nevaehs house were JT, Dre , Tiny, Honesty and Nevaeh i followed them into the house. "Shit heaven ! T and I left our shit in the car" Honesty said. I assumed that was Honesty's nickname for Nevaeh since her name is heaven backwards. "Girl dont even trip you know i got clothes for days plus ya'll left some of ya shit her from last time" Nevaeh replied. JT,Dre and I all just shook are heads. Girls are a trip. "Damn we left our shit in the car too" JT , Dre and I said at the same time. "Dont even trip" Nevaeh laughed dragging Tiny and Honesty up the stairs "down the hall third door on the right theres a guest-room with fresh sweats t-shirts boxers, socks whatever help yourself. There are also three bathrooms so yall are all set" and with that she disappeared up the steps with Tiny and Honesty.

"Damn this girl living good!" Dre yelled we all grabbed a pair of sweats a t-shirt and boxers and headed to the bathrooms. Dre aint never lied this house was off the chain. As i was in the shower i kept picturing the warm water as Honesty's soft skin. How i wish she was in here with me right now.

NEVAEH'S POV

Im soo happy it rained i mean yeah the party was live as hell but this gave me the perfect chance to just chill and get to know JT better. I saw that Tiny was feeling Dre and the connection between Honesty and Sosa was tooo real! So now was my chance to find out what was going on. Girl Talk! I dragged Honesty and Tiny in my room and they already knew whats up because as soon as that door closed and locked Tiny could not wait to spill. "Girl is Dre fine or is he fine !?" She screamed with this big koolaid grin on her face. I just laughed "girl we all saw you sucking face with JT !" Honesty stated. Tiny and I look at each other and then looked at Honesty then we all started dying laughing. "Oh no miss thang, lets talk about you. What the hell is going on with you and Sosa!? Spill it!" I yelled. "Alright , alright .. Heaven before i came to the party tonight.. My mom did it again." Honesty said as she lowered her head. Fury and anger took over me her mom was a no good shitty crack head. I was pissed but i let Honesty finish. "Well heaven my body is so used and disgusting and well i dont want Sosa to be disgusted by me. No man wants to share his girl and i know that shes not going to stop. I just dont want him mixed up in it. Or worse i dont want him to reject me because of it" Honesty said as she started to tear up. Tiny and I jumped up to hug her. We wiped her tears and made her smile. "Tonight just try to let your guard down babe if he's the guy i think he is you have nothing to worry about. Now come on ladies time to shower and go chill with the guys. We all walked into my huge bathroom and each got into a personal shower after we all washed up and washed our hair we decided on shorts a tank top and fuzzy socks i wore my read mickey mouse shorts with the white mickey tanktop and red fuzzy socks. Tiny chose the green tinkerbell shorts with the white tinkerbell tank top and green fuzzy socks and Honesty decided on the orange tigger shorts with the white tigger tanktop and the orange fuzzy socks. We all threw our curly hair up in a messy bun and sprayed ourselves with cotton candy body spray. We ran down the stairs and the boys jaws dropped. I jumped on Joshua immediately and started kissing him after a minute i jumped down and led them all to the theater room. I let them all walk inside and i pulled Joshua to the side "babe its obvious that Honesty and Sosa are feeling each other. Its just shes been through a lot so her guard is up can u talk to him please for me" i said doing my puppy dog face. Joshua said ok and pulled out his phone hie texted Sosa i guess because a minute later Sosa looked up from his phone and looked at us he shrugged but shook his head yes. I did a little dance and gave him a koolaid grin. The theater chairs fit two people comfortably so that was perfect. We decided on watching the Hangover its a funny movie so it lightened the mood we each grabbed a seat Joshua and I in one chair Dre and Tiny in another and then Sosa sat down next to Honesty. This was going to work perfectly.

HONESTY'S POV

I promised Heaven and Tiny that i'd try to let my guard down so when Jacob came to sit next to me i didnt push him away. We're watching the hangover which was my favorite movie so it was hard not to laugh. I just happened to turn my head and notice Jacob staring at me. My face immediately turned so red i turn away from. He pulled me on his lap and started running his hands up and down my thighs . My breathing started to speed and just when i thought i couldnt turn any redder he whispered in my ear "your laugh is the sexiest thing ive ever heard" his breath against my neck sent chills throughout my body he placed his head in the crook of my neck and planted soft sweet kisses as he rubbed my thighs, my core tightened he was turning me on so bad. I was completely unaware of the others in the room until i heard Tiny and Heaven clapping. I was just about to hop off of Jacobs lap when he pulled me back and said "chill shawty you good" a nodded my head as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Damn this man was good. The next morning i woke up and JT , Dre and Jacob were gone. I woke Tiny up. We said bye to Nevaeh and headed home we had school the next morning.

*

*

*

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN :*