Chapter 6

DRE'S POV

I woke up confused as hell for a moment until i turned to see Tiny laying next to me and then i remembered that we all crashed at Nevaeh's crib after the party last night. My niggas were knocked and soo were the girls. I was really feeling Tiny and it was obvious that JT and Sosa was Feeling Tiny's friends. These females must be something really special cause me and my niggas dont be loving thots. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and i remembered that Sosa JT and I had to take care of a drug deal later on today. We all decided not to tell the girls at first because we didn't feel the need to. We didnt think we'd be feelin them like this so i honestly dont know what we gone do now and frankly nows not the time to worry about it. We had to be out. I carefully got up and tapped Sosa and JT to wake up i reminded them that we had business to take care of. We all got our shoes on and headed out the door. "Yo im really feeling shawty" i said out loud as we all got into the car."no need to state the obvious nigga" Joshua laughed. "Man nigga shut up i know ya bitch made ass aint talking ol girl got you pussy whipped and u aint even no it not to mention the fact that you aint even hit it yet!" I replied. Me and Sosa started dying. JT ass just sat back and aint said shit else about it."man fuck ya'll.. Anyways Sosa whats up with you and Honesty's ass" JT said. "Man don't yall niggas worry about it. But seriously though i don't even know i mean i am feeling her but i aint fin to kiss ha ass or nuin" Sosa said. "True" JT and I said at the exact same time. "Word but enough if this doctor phil shit we got business to attend to. Get ya'll minds straight cause yall know i aint about the bull shit when my moneys involved" Sosa said and with that the conversation was over. For now.

JACOB'S POV

"Sosa whatsup with you and Honesty's ass?" JT asked me. And to be honest that was a good ass question i really didnt know i mean lord knows i was feeling that girl a lot but that just wasnt like me. I told my niggas i was feeling her but i wasnt bout to kiss her ass. As much as i wanted that to be true somewhere deep inside of me i knew that girl had the power to make me do anything. I wasnt liking we're my thoughts were taking me so i ended the conversation we had to go take care of some business and i did not need these thoughts interfering with my money, i pulled up to Dre's house and him and JT got out i told them to meet me at the warehouse at 7 and to not be late. They said aight and i pulled off i headed home to chill for a little while and shower and shit before tonight i had 9 hours till seven so i was good. The whole 15 minutes home all i could think about was Honesty. She lived right down the street from one of my trap houses thats how i saw her that first day taking care of some business i hated that she lived there but i barely knew her so i didnt understand why the fuck i was trying so hard to be captain save a ho even though she was far from a ho. Last night was good she kinda let her guards down and relaxed with me i was kinda regretting the fact that i didnt get her number but im going to see her again i have too. As i pulled up in my drive way that dirty crack head bitch shanice was on my steps i swear this bitch could sniff out drugs anywhere she needs to take a bath. "Man what the fuck do you want?!" I said hella frustrated. "I just medd a hit daddy please ill do anything, ill suck your whole dick please" she begged hell nah she need to get the fuck away from me smelling like mad piss. I was just about to go off on her but i looked at her for a good minute. Something about her looked familiar i just couldn't put my finger on it. That shit was eerie as fuck, "man here!" I through her a dime bag and told her to get the fuck off my property i wasnt for giving shit away for free but i just didnt want her in my face right now. I went in the house and got in the shower im so fucking exhausted. What was it about that crack head?

HONESTY' POV

After i dropped Tiny off i headed home. All i could think about was Jacob. He gives me crazy butterflies and makes me feel so secure. Listening to Heaven and letting my guard down was hard but i definitely think it was worth it. I dont want to drag him into my craziness but maybe just maybe he's what i need.. I dont know. When i got home i was more than glad to find that my mom wasnt home. I dont want to deal with the drama and pain not right now. I grabbed an apple and a bottle if water out the fridge and headed up to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into fresh pjs i plopped on the bed and watched tv i didnt feel like doing anything today i just wanted to watch movies in my peaceful quiet house and relax before school tomorrow. I dont know when it happened but i dosed off into a nap. I woke up and checked my phone. Damn i slept for a long time it was now 8 o clock at night. I was just about to call Tiny but she beat me too it i laughed man you can't say we not bestfriends. We talked about what we were going to wear tomorrow once we got that settled we went on three-way with heaven and talked for the rest of the night man i loved my girls.

JACOB'S POV

The drug deal went successful as always. I made sure my niggas got home safe and i headed home. The events from today and last night kept playing over in my head. Why the hell does that crack head shanice remind me of someone. Yo i swear im bugging I just needed to get some sleep. I wonder what Honesty's fine ass id doing right now.. 😍

*

*

*

*

OK YOU GUYS HERE IS YOUR CHAPTER SORRY ITS NOTHING REALLY JUICY BUT I PROMISE IT'LL GET BETTER

OMG CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHO SHANICE IS!?!?

VOTE! FAN! MOST IMPORTANTLY COMMENT <3!!! -mia xoxo