Chapter 8

HONESTY'S POV

So this morning i woke up in an unusual bed, i was going to flip but then i remembered that i spent the night with Jacob. But so then where was he? I turned and found a note on the pillow. I did a small giggle and picked up the note how cliche but i cant lie i found it cute. I opened the note and it read "Honesty you were sleeping so beautifully that in all Honesty i Honestly didnt want to wake you, haha see what i did there? But no for real princess follow the path of white rose petals i made for you theres a surprise waiting at the end ;) -Jacob" This boy had so many issues i didnt even know where to start but he makes my heart skip beats. I got up out of the bed and admired the petals as i walked past them. They led me down the stairs, down a long hall way, around a corner and into what seemed to be a game room on the table there was a scrabble bored on it were the words "excited yet" spelt out with the scrabble pieces this guy had to much time on his hands i shook my head and smiled i continued to follow the path until it led me to a set of doors i opened them to see a beautiful green pasture with a pool shaped and built to look like a pound with lily pads. I was just about to look to my left when i felt hands over my eyes and a strong chest against my back and i heard Jacob's deep voice whisper Goddesses like you deserve the finest of things. I turned around to face him and looked him deep in his eyes. "Im no where near a Goddess" i whispered lowering my head. Jacob lifted my chin and said "if you let me ill prove you wrong, but right now i have to get you to your surprise" he smirked and grabbed my hand i followed him down his backyard towards a white tent when we finally got there i saw Tiny and Nevaeh gaping at the view when we met eyes we all squealed and screamed and hugged like its been years. All of a sudden Jacob snapped his fingers and 12 women dressed in white appeared he introduced us "ladies" he said addressing my friebds and i. "These will be your masseurs, pedicurist , manicurist and help for they're here to make you feel comfortable and get the treatment you deserve this is your day off, the boys and i will be back later to give you another surprise so enjoy" jacob handed me a brand new galaxy s 4 which made me realize that i did leave my phone at the hell hole i call a home as if he could read my mind he said "i dont want you stepping foot back in that hell hole, why put yourself in that position over something i can easily replace or upgrade. My numbers in there if you need anything" with that he kissed my cheek and left. Damn this boy does something to me!! The girls and i changed into white robes and the ladies went to work we got facials , pedicures , manicures and massages and through everything we were having girl talk. I love my best friends i told them my feelings for Jacob. I referred to him as Sosa though because thats what they know him as.

JACOBS POV

This morning i was in a romantic mood. I decided to do something like in the movies leave a flower petal trail for honesty and a note and all that. Dont judge me ya'll i told you i wanted to make this official i just hopes she likes it. Dont get me wrong im not turning soft or anything ill still blow a nigga head off in a second its just i feel like this girl supposed to be my baby. So anyway i set it all up into like a fun little game she'd follow it read the notes laugh at my little corny jokes and finally make her way outside. Today was a school day for her but after the night she had school can wait. I decided to set up a spa in my backyard i mean shit my backyard is big as hell i may as well put it to good use. I didnt want her to be all lonely and in her thoughts soo i decided to talk to dre and jt and tell them to surprise Tiny and Nevaeh and bring them to my crib so they can enjoy the spa day with Honesty. They agreed and it all worked out as planned. The look on Honesty's face was soo beautiful and priceless when she walked into the backyard and that was golden to me. I made sure her and the girls were all set up. Then i handed Honesty a brand new Galaxy S4 with my number already programed. She was so surprised but i noticed she left her phone back at the crackheads place and i wasnt tryna have her go back there i mean whats the point when i can easily provide her with everything she needs. I was out of there soon after though. I had to meet my niggas at the trap house. We had some business to attend to and i wasnt about having my money fucked with. I'm driving down to the trap house and all of a sudden i hear a scream I turn my head and see a woman getting gang-raped in an ally and surprise surprise it was Shanice. I know this shit is wrong but i turned my head and pretended i aint see shit. She didn't have a problem letting Honesty's body be used and abused so fuck her. When i pulled up to the trap house i walked in and straight to my office. I got shit sorted out. Counted up my money and made sure everything was ok. I called dre and jt into my office to figure out what we were gonna do for the girls tonight. We wanted something fun something they'd love and we thought of the perfect thing. I decided to rent out this great big amusement park for the night. This should be fun but we gonna keep it a surprise for the girls. I decided to call Honesty. I told her where to find the keys to my black drop top. She was hesitant at first but i told her not to argue with me to take the car and drive her and the girls to the mall and we'll meet them there she said ok and we hung up. 20 minutes later i got a text saying "we're at the pretzel stand" so me and the niggas headed over to my surprise tiny , nevaeh and honesty jumped on us and said thank you. I handed honesty one of my credit cards and said buy what ever you want but make sure u by something comfortable too we're goin out later. Dre and JT did the same thing with Tiny and Nevaeh we went our separate ways and decided to meet back at the house at 7 that gave us 3 hours to shop and get ready. I dont wanna sound like a bitch or anything but i want tonight to be perfect.