Chapter 22 Surgery Prep.

<<<Ashley's P.O.V.>>>
I sat up straight as soon as I heard that stupid, stupid, STUPID nurse voice say, "Ashley! Time for surgery!" In the most ridiculous and sing-songy voice possible. And instantly regretted sitting up so fast. I was reminded of my leg once feeling the pain that shot up like a lightning bolt hitting a tree. I gasped and lay back down. Fucking leg.
The nurse, (Mary) wheeled me out on a wheelchair. We were approaching the doors... Those scary... Cold... Forbidding double doors. Where was AJ? I wasn't going in there without her.
<<<AJ's P.O.V.>>>
As I rounded the corner with two drinks of Sprite in my hand, I saw Ashley screaming at a nurse at the end of the hallway. The nurse was trying to shove Ashley back into her wheelchair, but Ashley wouldn't have it.
"I AM NOT GOING INTO SURGERY WITHOUT MY SISTER, YOU BITCH!!!" She screamed. I instantly ran over to calm her down.
"Ash! It's okay! I'm here... Calm down, Jesus Christ!"
"Oh... Your here. I AM NOT HAVING SURGERY!!!"
"Yes. You are." I said in the calmest voice I could possibly use without blowing her head off of her body. "You are having surgery."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Don't make me do it, Ashley. You know I will."
"No." She growled stubbornly. I had no choice.
I launched a tickle attack on her.
"WHAT THE FUCK DON'T TICKLE ME YOU ASSHOLE!!!!" She spluttered. But I didn't stop. Not until she agreed to go into surgery. It was for her own good.
"Say it! Say it!" I yelled. I felt a firm hand on my back and bit it. Hard. A man's voice let out a large yelp. After that, no one tried to stop me.
"Okay! O-o-okay..... I-.... I'll do it! I'll do it!" She gasped. I stopped, and stepped back. She laughed for a little while, wheezing and trying to suck in air for a breath. When she had caught her breath she motioned the nurse onwards. "Let's go."
Now, it was time for my precious big sister to go into surgery.
Was she going to be okay?
Would she survive?
Or would the doctors make a mistake?
Would she die???

Find out next chapter!!!!

Sorry it's so short... I'm lazi today. And I have homework. And bloodywrists_ is bugging me. So, later, mi amigos! I shall see you soon!