SO MANY VIEWSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Omg omg omg omg OMG omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeal* I cannot believe how many reads I have!
Okay, so, when I made this book, it was for fun, to tease my friend/sister, Ashley. And it was just for a little writing to get random thoughts out of my head. Somedays, I have no idea where this story is going. So I just sit down and write. Scribble down anything that comes to mind. And then it all somehow turns out alright.
When I started this, it was crazy, just a bunch of words that I threw onto paper. But when I realized that my views were racking up, I couldn't believe it! I only made this account because my good friend, BrokenAndFragile had this app. It was a quick yet simple way to converse. Then I found out how to write stories. And so I did. I wrote and wrote, just for the sake of writing. Then, one day, I log in, right? AND I HAVE 100 VIEWS ON THIS STORY!!! Now, I have 303. That's KA-RAY-ZEE!!!! I don't know about you, but this story had been pretty weird, and it's been one hell of a ride. But I think it's about time I start wrapping things up, don't you? This story is pretty long, and I know the perfect way to end it... But don't worry! Not for another, like, idk, 10 chapters or something. I am enjoying this book way to much. Anyways, THANK, THANK, THANK YOU!!! This makes me so happy. You'll never know the pride I get when I see the amount of reads I have each time.
I hope you are enjoying the book, and who knows? I just might turn it into a series!
Anyways, THANKS AGAIN!!! Hehe! Love you all, mi amigos,
DepressingLife_😘

Ps. Liking the adventures of Ashley and AJ? Comment it you want a sequel! That's it, folks!

Pps. I might change the book title. Hope that's okay with you! Alright, later, mi amigos.

DepressingLife_😘