Chapter 9

Tris's POV

"I love you," I said after our little dance. "I love you too; please don't leave me..." He says. "Tobias why would you think that I would leave you?"

"I don't know, I just love you so much, and I don't want to lose you."

"You don't have to worry about that because it will never happen."

"Sorry, I just don't want to end up like Marcus and have you leave me." I can't believe what I'm hearing. "Tobias, never, in an infinite amount of years will you ever be like Marcus!"

"Prove it." Tears threaten to fall, but I don't let them. "Tobias, what we did last night is proof enough! You didn't pressure me into doing that, I decided that on my own! I love you so much!"

Instead of responding, he presses his lips firmly against mine. I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist, him taking us to the bedroom. Even though we just did it for the first time last night, I need him, and he needs me. "Can we, my love?" He asks. I simply nod.

---

Unknown POV

Tobias? Marcus? How do I feel like those two names are linked in some bad way? I guess I better find out...

Heading down to Max's office just as he leaves, I go onto his computer, and search the name 'Tobias'.

'Tobias Eaton' comes up, but there's a picture of Four- wait just one minute! Four's real name is Tobias Eaton? Does that mean... Yes it does! Marcus Eaton, leader of Abnegation, is his father! Oh! This is going to be good! And Tris is a Stiff... Huh, the two Stiffs ended up together. What a cliché.

Someone's reputation is about to be flushed down the toilet...

---

Tris's POV

"I-I'm going to cum!" I cried. Tobias is going the same pace he did last night. He already came a few seconds ago, but he keeps going for me. I release, and he falls on his back next to me.

"Thank you for that, Tris."