Chapter 19

*Three months later*

Tris's POV

It's been three months since Tobias and I found out I was pregnant. It's time to have my first appointment to see if it's healthy, and to find out the gender.

"You ready, baby?" Tobias asks. "Yeah," I grab his hand, and we walk to the doctor's office, and get checked in. As we sit and wait, I rub my baby bump. I feel so good and so proud that I'm finally carrying a baby.

When we're called back, "Mr. and Mrs. Eaton?" we are escorted to a room. "Hi, I'm Dr. Curtis, and I will be your baby doctor throughout your pregnancy. We shake her hand, then she asks me to lift my shirt, then puts some really cold gel on my belly. I shiver from how cold it is. She takes this wand thing, and starts to move it along my belly.

"Your babies are doing just fine, they are healthy, and growing, and are right where they need to be." When she says, "babies" I freeze. "Babies? As in more than one?" I was in shock. "Yes, you're having twins! A boy and a girl! Congratulations!" I start crying tears of joy, hugging Tobias; I can't believe we're having twins!!

"Thank you. Can we go?" Tobias asked. "Yes, you can go celebrate, but Tris can't have any alcohol." She gives me a paper towel to wipe the gel off, then we leave.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys.

I am now single.

My girlfriend Dominque broke up with me over the phone, but she wanted to do it in person, but I was unable to meet her, I thought it was going to be a date, but it was a break up.

I love her so much, but she said we were too different, and that she still cares about me, but not in that way.

I'm devastated.

I feel almost like shit, and even though it happened at 10 am, it still hurts so much.

I can't believe she's gone...

Stay awesome...
~Emily <4