Chapter FOURTRIS!!! (Part 3)

Tris's POV

"They knew about this?" I ask. "Yeah, that's what the signal Zeke gave me was for!" He exclaims. "Congratulations, guys!" They all say. "So, let's party!" Uriah exclaims, pumping his fist in the air. We cheered, and headed back to our place, where Tobias and I changed, Tobias first. He came out wearing a black V-neck Tee, with a Dauntless jacket over it, unzipped. I went in, and found the dress I had worn before. It still fits, and it stops mid thigh.

When I walk out, I see Tobias with his back towards me, talking with Zeke. Zeke then points to me, causing Tobias to turn to face me. He looks like a young teenage boy who see's a pretty girl who's way out of his league. "Whoa." He said. "Uriah! Drop some sick beats!" I shouted. "You got it, Prior!"

"You look good, Tris." He said. I blush, and bite my bottom lip. Tobias groans a little.  "Hey, who's up for a little KARAOKE?!" Uriah shouted. We all cheered in agreement. "Alright, who want's to go first?"

"I think you should, my first jumper." Tobias says. "What ever you say my number boy." I grab a mic, and choose a song. "Alright, this one goes out to my one and only love, Tobias Eaton." I blow him a kiss. He pretends to grab it and put it in his pocket.

"You fascinated me,
cloaked in
shadows and secrecy.
The beauty of a broken angel.

I ventured carefully, afraid
of what you thought I'd be
But pretty soon I was entangled.

You take me by the hand,
I question who I am.
Teach me how to fight,
I'll show you how to win.
You're my mortal flaw,
and I'm your fatal sin.
Let me feel the sting, the pain, the burn
under my skin.
Put me to the test,
I'll prove that I am strong
Won't let myself believe
that what we feel is wrong
I finally see what you knew was inside me
all along.
That behind this soft exterior...
Lies a warrior.

My memory refused
to separate the lies from truth
and search the past my mind created.
I kept on pushing through
standing resolute which you
in equal measure loved and hated.

You take me by the hand,
I'm seeing who I am.
Teach me how to fight,
I'll show you how to win.
You're my mortal flaw,
and I'm your fatal sin.
Let me feel the sting, the pain, the burn
under my skin.
Put me to the test,
I'll prove that I am strong
Won't let myself believe
that what we feel is wrong
I finally see what you knew was inside me
all along.
That behind this soft exterior...
Lies a warrior.

Lies a warrior...

You take me by the hand,
I'm sure of who I am.
Teach me how to fight,
I'll show you how to win.
You're my mortal flaw,
and I'm your fatal sin.
Let me feel the sting, the pain, the burn
under my skin.
Put me to the test,
I'll prove that I am strong
Won't let myself believe
that what we feel is wrong
I finally see what you knew was inside me
all along.
That behind this soft exterior...
Lies a warrior.

Ohhh, whoa...

The pictures come to life,
Wake in the dead of night
Open my eyes I must be dreaming.
Clutch my pillow tight,
brace myself for the fight.
I've heard that seeing is believing..."

All of my friends went nuts! They were clapping, cheering, asking for another song. Stepping down from the coffee table, Tobias immediately engulfs me in hugs and kisses, whispering 'I love you so much' after each kiss. I giggle the entire time, and I'm not much of a giggler.

---

Since Tobias and I don't want to get drunk and have to deal with a nasty hangover tomorrow morning, we consume very little alcohol, but we still drink some, two beers for Tobias, and a one beer for me. I felt a familiar pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind. "Hey babe," Tobias says into my ear. "Hey," he kisses my neck a little, then pulls back before he leaves a mark, or before it gets heated.

"What's up?" I ask. "Oh nothing, I just want to tell you that I love you, and that I can't wait for you to become my amazing wife." I smile at the thought of getting married to him. "Do you think we'll ever have kids?" I ask. "Well, I want us to have kids. A bunch of little munchkins running around, growing up to be just like us."

"How many... Is a bunch?" I ask. "How many do you want?"

"I want a big family, at least two, maybe more." I can feel Tobias smile against my skin. "Alright. When do you want to have kids?"

"A few months after we get married. I want us to possibly move to a bigger apartment so we can raise them, and if we do move, we will need to get settled in."

"I love it! I can't wait to get you pregnant, so we can become parents." He rubs my stomach. I put my hand over his, imagining a little us growing inside me. "We would be the perfect parents." I said. "Yes we will."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Finals are FINALLY DONE at my school. I got a B in Algebra, a B in Exploring Careers, a D- in Physics, (I've always hated Physics...), a C+ in Spanish, and an A in Study Hall! I did Fantastic!!! And guess what! My mom baked a cake for ME!

So, I need you guys to vote on something, when I should end the book and start the sequel. Here are your voting options:

Have Tris and Tobias get married, then end it and start the sequel.

OR

End it and start the sequel when Tris gets pregnant.

Stay awesome!

~Emily <4