Chapter 16

{Songs for this chapter:

Try by, P!nk

The Lazy Song by, Bruno Mars

Lost Boy by, Ruth B.}

Tobias's POV

Tris and I tried again for a kid; I just hope she's pregnant this time. "Wow, that was... Amazing!" Tris breathes out. "I know; it will always be amazing with you, Tris," I tell her. She giggles, rubbing her nose against mine. "Tris? Are you home?" A female voice asks. Tris growls, wrapping herself in the sheet.

Tris's POV

"What do you want, Christina?" I sneer. She takes a look at what I have on, then she smirks. "Oh my god! Did you and Tobias just have sex?" she asks. "Yes. We tried again for a baby, and we'll find out in a few days if we're pregnant. Now what do you want?" I hiss.

"The baby started kicking!" she squeals. She grabs my hand and puts it on her baby bump. After a few moments, I feel it kick against my hand. "Oh my gosh, Christina! I'm so happy for you guys!" I hug her tightly while being careful of her baby bump. "Tris? Whats going on?" Tobias comes out in boxers and a t-shirt. "Christina and Uriah's baby started kicking!" I tell him. "Wow, congrats!" he says, patting her on her shoulder.

"Someday you'll be pregnant with our baby," Tobias whispers in my ear. "And someday he or she will be kicking." His words make me smile. "Well, I can see that I'm becoming a third wheel, so I'm going to go," Christina says, awkwardly backing out of our apartment. Tobias's hands massage my stomach where the baby would be as he starts kissing my neck.

"Tobias..." I sigh. "Yes Tris?" he smirks. "I love you," I said. "I love you too, baby."

I'M BAAAACK!!! I know its been so long since I've updated, but I'm back, baby! And I'm here to stay!

Stay awesome!
~Emily <4