Chapter 13

{Songs for this chapter:

Bella's Lullaby-Carter Burwell

Turning Page-Sleeping At Last

Beating Heart-Ellie Goulding

Wanted-Hunter Hayes}

*Timeskip to wedding day*

Tris's POV

"Oh my god! I'm so nervous! What if he changed his mind? What if my parents don't show up? What if I make a total fool of myself? What if I leave the alter without marrying him first? I can't do this, Christina!" I shout, all panicky, pacing back and forth. "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, TRIS!" She grabs me by the shoulders, shaking me a little. "Tobias is not going to change his mind, he loves you with all his heart, and you love him with all your heart. And if your parents don't show up, then it's their loss! They don't get to see their daughter get married. If you make a total fool of yourself? Do you know what you're going to do? You're going to strut down the aisle, and you are going to have an amazing wedding! And I know you aren't going to leave the alter without marrying your man."

When I hear her reassurance, my nervousness goes away. "Hand me my dress," I say. She hands me my dress. When I get it on, Christina sits me down, and does my hair and makeup. Christina is my maid of honor, and Shauna and Lynn are my bridesmaids. Zeke is Tobias's best man, and Uriah and Peter, even though he is an ass, he's okay.

---

I walk to the Chasm, to our spot, and I can't believe what I see. I see Tobias in an amazing suit, looking so handsome! Then, there is Caleb with paper in his hands. "Caleb? What are you doing here?"

"Four asked me to perform the ceremony, and even though I really don't approve of you getting married this young, I still love you and I'm willing to do this for you." I hug him. "Okay, so let's get started. We are gathered here today, to celebrate the union of Tris Prior, and Tobias Eaton. Through the power of love, they have decided to join together in marriage. Now for the vows. Tobias would you like to go first?"

"Yes. Tris Prior, the love of my life, my first jumper, I am so lucky to be there with you today getting married to you. You literally jumped into my life when you jumped off the building into the net. From that moment, I knew I wanted to get to know you better. When I did, I knew I wanted you to be mine. And now, we are starting a new chapter in our lives, and soon, we'll start a family together. You'll be the mother of our beautiful children. You're my salvation Tris, you kept me at Dauntless, and away from my mother in factionless. For that I have to thank you. I love you with all my heart, for eternity."

I'm crying, Tobias is crying, Caleb however, is sobbing. "That was so beautiful! Okay, It's you're turn, Tris!"

"There is no way I'm topping that, but okay... Tobias Eaton, the love of my life, my number boy. Ours is an epic love story, and I probably won't be able to get more than a sentence out, without disappearing into a puddle of tears. I don't know how lucky I got to be standing here with you. I'm not going to talk about our love story, because I can't. So instead, I'm going to talk about math. There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1, and .12, and .112, and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are simply bigger that other infinities. But Tobias, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you so much. For eternity."

Tobias gives me a quick kiss while Caleb composes himself. "Okay, so, do you Tobias Eaton, take Tris Prior, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, till death do you part?" He asks. "I do."