Chapter 12

Madison's POV
Julian should be with me not Noelia. They are so not mean to be with each other. Julian is too hot for her. She's just a regular girl while I am the popular girl. Why did he break up with me? For her.. No I'm gonna ruin their relationship just like Noelia did to mine. Noelia say bye bye to your boyfriend Julian...

Julian's POV:
Today was a normal day and I was getting out of bed. I smiled at the thought of my beautiful girlfriend. I decided to text her before I changed and got out of bed. She's more important than school.
Me- Goodmorning baby girl
Her- Goodmorning Julian 💖
Me- wow you don't call me babe😭😩
Her- nope your my prince❤️
Him- awe and your my princess don't forget that!
Her- I won't
Me- so do I meet you at your house so we can walk together
Her- yea thanks babe
Me- anything for you princess 💖😘

She's my everything I love her so much!!

*Walking to Noelia's house **
I was thinking of how me and Noelia were perfect. She was so beautiful way too beautiful for me. I can't let her go she means so much to me. If we break up who knows what would happen 😩😭

I knock on the door to see my beautiful girlfriend with a sweater since she loves them so much. Jeans and uggs. Her hair was curled for the first time. I stared at her. Hey babe she said . Oh hey bbygirl you look pretty as always💖. "Thanks your so sweet. But you know I'm not pretty at all. I'm ugly tbfh ." She told me. No your NOT!! Stop don't say that your the best girlfriend I have ever had ok! She blushed and hugged me and said "I love you Julian " . I said " I love you too Noelia😘" and gave her a kiss on the cheek and held her hand. Then we walked to school...