Chapter 14

Julian's POV:
Today's the day Ima ask Noelia to homecoming! I was gonna ask her on school but I decided to do it on her house. Her mom loves me so she let me be in her room and leave her surprise💖😵🙀. I put a lot of balloons and wrote Hoco? On it . I bought her a big teddy bear and I put a note on it . It said "whenever I'm not here with you cuddle this bear and pretend it's me 💖😂". Lastly I bought her a charm bracelet with our initials N+ J. I spoil her too much but hopefully she says yes. I left everything there and shut her door. I left her house and went to go put on a tux. I was ready and went back to her room and hid in her closet. It will be more special lol💖🤔. I didn't go to school today and my parents knew about all of this that I am doing for Noelia so they don't care. They LOVE her!! I mean who doesn't ?.! I was in the closet waiting for her....

Noelia's POV:
I came home from school by myself missing Julian. I'm worried he hasn't texted me or called me at all and he didn't go to school.. He probably forgot about me..😭😩 I open the door to my room and I'm surprised and cover my mouth with my hand. It said Hoco? Julian then pops out of my closet wearing a tux looking fancy.. I ran up to him and he carried me and spun me around. Yes I will go to Hoco with you I told him.! He smiled and kissed me. I bit my lip😘😏. Then he took out a box and opened it. I stared at what was inside the box. It was a charm bracelet with our initials together . ( N+J)😍😍😍. I started crying but I don't know why. It was happy tears obviously he is the best and all mine💯👫😏🔥. He held me while I was crying with a smile on my face. I saw the note on the bear and laughed. I will I told Julian. He laughed. He came close to me and said " I love you Noelia you are mine and forever will be.!❤️" . I smiled and said Yes I will be. He later down on my bed next to me and hugged me so tight😩. Babe I have to leave sadly he said. I sighed and said ok. When he was leaving he turned around and stared at me and just smiled out of nowhere. That's why I love him he's so romantic and the best !! I slept with a huge smile on my face . I thought " I'm going to prom with my boyfriend Julian Jara💖💖😩👫🙌🏼👌🏼"