Chapter 15

Jovani's POV:
Should I ask Nisa to homecoming ? I think I should because Nisa is mine and I love her. Julian asked Noelia too. She said yes. They are the cutest couple including me and Nisa😘. I went to Nisa's house wearing a tux and I had a big sign with balloons that said " Homecoming ?". She opened the door and was surprised! Her facial expression was so cute. Awee I love her. Of course she said. She gave me along kiss and I smirked❣😘😋. She just giggled. I stayed there the whole time in her house. "You look cute with a tux " she told me. Thanks baby 💖. Julian went out with Noelia so yea.

Julian's POV
Today is the day Ima go shopping with my bae, my princess my everything ..😍😩. We were going to get matching colors for homecoming. Her favorite color is purple so we both agreed on it. Anything just to make her happy 💜💜. I like the color too! I bought my tux but she didn't see me in it . Then we went to buy her a dress too. Of course I couldn't see her even though I wanted too. Homecoming is next week ! I seriously can't wait until that time. We both held hands very happy and left the mall. I left her at her house and said " babe I can't wait for homecoming ! I'm so excited because you are going to be there !" She said awe I love you and I'm happy and nervous she told me. I walked into her house and talked. Then I headed home late at night. "Bye my handsome boyfriend💁🏼" she said and blushed. Bye my beautiful girlfriend I responded. We kissed for a long time and i wanted to stay but I couldn't . With that I left and there was a huge smile on my face .