Chapter 13

Madison's POV:
I just saw the "cute couple" which is Julian and Noelia.. Ughh I hate them so much especially Noelia🤔. "What should I do to them"?

Julian's POV
I was holding her hand while walking into school. She was so cute. The way everyone would look at us. Mostly all of them jealous of our relationship. I really don't care what others say. I love her and she loves me too. I saw a poster on the wall saying " Homecoming on November 16 come with your lover". I smiled for a bit and I didn't tell Noelia about it at all. I'm gonna ask her in a really cute way😘. I don't like these dances but I have to go with Noelia. Ima tell Jovani about it too so he can ask Nisa. This is my first time I'm going to Homecoming with my own girlfriend💖.

Noelia's POV
I knew about homecoming. I don't know if Julian does. He doesn't like all of this. I want to go so badly but he might not even tell me to go with him..
I thought of this the whole time in school . I couldn't concentrate at all. Our last class together was Geometry and Julian sat next to me. I would be writing and taking notes while his hand would touch mine. I felt butterflies every single time😩😩😬. He's the first guy I have dated. He was my first Kiss😘 and my first everything. I ignored him the whole time and I wasn't in the mood. He was playing with my hair trying to get my attention. Then he started to touch my sides (under armpit). What is he doing I thought . I still ignored him. Babe I love you stop ignoring me he kept telling me. Ughh he's so annoying and cute.❤️😂. I looked at him and kissed him there and the teacher just looked at us and everyone in class too. Julian just smirked and I smiled . I whispered into his ear " you're are so adorable my baby". I know I am he responded.! I just laughed .