Chapter 25

Julian's POV:
I still haven't told Noelia about the upcoming tour. I am getting somewhat famous on YouNow. It's an app where you broadcast. However that means I have to leave her which I really don't want too. But I don't know what to do.. I mean I have to tell her so I will. I go to her house and knock on her door. Noelia answers and she's wearing sweatpants. She always does!. Julian I was sleeping she said rubbing her eyes and looking mad. So you want me to leave I said. NOO  just kiss me you dork she said. I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She smiled and made me come in her house. I went up with her to her room. I sat down and told her to sit down with me. What's wrong she said looking worried. "So babe I love you but I have to leave you" I told her. "Wait what"she said. I'm going on tour babe and we are traveling to 10 cities I told her. Oh babe but can I come with you she asked. I thought to myself and it wasn't a bad idea. I can travel the world with her and be happy with her. Of course you can just ask your parents I said. She left the room and went to ask her parents...

It's going to be better sorry it's so short.. But yea I'm ending this book in like 30 chapters or so.. But thanks for reading I love you all
-Noelia💙😌