Chapter 23

Julian's POV:
Noelia doesn't know something that I really love to do.. She doesn't know about YouNow where I broadcast with Jovani to make my goons smile. I love my goons so much they make me smile but not that much like Noelia does. My goons don't know about Noelia and I being together. (Joelia). I have to tell them soon or later. I texted Noelia telling her to come over and she agreed. I have to tell her today. If she really loves me she would understand everything and she would understand that YouNow is my life and without my goons I don't know where I would be now. Someone knocked on the door and I knew it was Noelia. I opened it and I saw my beautiful girlfriend with sweatpants and a lazy bun with a cute oversized sweater. You look beautiful I told her. "No I don't I have no make up" she said. You know your beautiful without makeup ok I told her. She was like ok fine. I sat her down on the couch and held her hands. "Babe I love you so much and there is this app called YouNow where I broadcast with Jovani and I have my Goonsquad. I never told you this or anyone". Why was it so serious she said. I thought you would get mad I responded back to her. No I'm not mad thanks for telling me babe she said and kissed me. You are the best girlfriend ever I told Noelia. She smiled and blushed. Then she said if my goons know about me and her. I said not yet. You should tell them babe there will be some haters but the true goons will stay she said. I agreed and told her Ima broadcast and tell them at this moment. She agreed to stay with me and we broadcasted.

Noelia's POV
Julian and Jovani were really big on YouNow. They had like 900 people watching them now. That's crazy.. Then Julian said "I have a secret that I have been hiding and that is that I have a beautiful girlfriend and she is right here, Noelia babe come here " he said. I smiled at him and showed my face and sat next to Julian. Julian kissed me and I smiled at him and stared into his eyes. I then saw some comments like
"Awe you guys I'm cute"
"I ship this sooooo much"
"She's ugly she only likes you Julian because your famous"
"She's a bitch. I don't like her"

I felt hurt but then Julian had a big discussion with them. That's how we ended up our Friday. I stayed over his house and slept with him in his bed. I layed next to him. I was facing him and he gave me a forehead kiss and said I love you babe goodnight my queen. I smiled so hard and said I love you too Julian and with that I drifted off to sleep..

Im back and thanks to everyone who reads this story I love you all . Joelia is actually mine and Julians shipname so yea..😩❤️❤️. I love him too much
-Noelia