Chapter 21

Julian's POV
I woke up and a big smile appeared on my face. Everyday it's like this ever since I dated Noelia😌. I check my phone and see a message from her. It said " Good Morning My Prince 💙💙 ". I smiled and texted her back saying "Good Morning my beautiful princess👑". I started getting ready for today. I wore a flannel and black jeans with my black vans. I styled my hair and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Hey Mom I told her. Hi Julian you look handsome today. Thanks I told her with a smile and left to pick up Noelia. My mom doesn't know about her but today Ima bring Noelia to my house. I went to Noelias house and picked her up .

Skip to END OF DAY
Noelia's POV:
Julian told me he wants me to come over to his house to meet his family🙊😱😬 . I'm really scared and worried that they won't like me🙄. I was waiting for Julian since I always get out earlier than him lmao. He hugged me from behind and I jumped a bit. He said "calm down babe it's me". I smiled and he held my hand. "Are you ready to meet my parents" he said. I'm really nervous that they won't like me.. "They will , trust me" he said.. Ok I told him. We got to the door of my house and Julian stood in front of me. He said "Babe you know I love you and I will see you later ok". Love you too see you later I said with a small grin. He kissed my cheek and left. I walked into my house and started getting ready. I put on a white dress with a cardigan and boot heels. I liked how I look for the first time. I curled my hair and did my somewhat makeup.. Julian lived at the end of my block. I walked there and told my mom I was going to his house.

Julian's POV
I heard a knock and knew it was Noelia. A smile appeared on my face. My whole family was in the living room already getting ready to eat. There Noelia walked in looking gorgeous as always. Hey babe I smiled and kissed her. My parents were looking and I didn't care, Noelia looked at the floor and blushed. I grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen/dining room where everyone was. "Mom,Dad, Andrea(my sister) this is my beautiful girlfriend Noelia" I told them smiling . Well she is beautiful nice to meet you Noelia my mother said. Noelia responded" thank you Mrs.Jara and nice to meet you too". My dad said the exact same thing too and she blushed. She's so adorable and all mine . I sat next to Noelia and we started eating. Meanwhile they were asking me and Noelia questions ....