Chapter 11

[Hope's POV]

Finally they found Slimm , and me and Malik were crussin' around Chicago, with her in the back seat, since April went out. "Nigga keep ya eyes on the damn road!" Slimm exclaimed as Malik almost crashed into some black mazda. "Fuck up Slimm, and stay back there" he said playfully. "Nigga we could get it shakin' early" she said smakin' him on his head. "Bitch" he muttered rubbin' his head."What was that?" she asked. "I love you Slimm'' he said smillin' at her from the reveiw mirror. She nodded and rolled her eyes. "Get a room you to" I said laughin'. "Reverse that shit, yall should get a room" Slimm said goin' on her phone. Me and Malik glanced at each other, and then busted out laughin'. Yup.. he likes me, and I like him, but this shit is to kindergarten for me, soon enough one of us is gonna have to admit it.

[Diamond's POV]

Now i'm all here all alone, and im startin' to be stressed out. So I dropped D at my moms crib, and me and Teyana hit the club. We headed to club Halo, since Chris and Malik recommended it, and walked inside. It was pretty big, and crowded. It had an arcade section as well. I headed to the VIP section, with Teyana at my heels. ''Ooh, that's my song" Teyana said goin' onto the dance floor. I sat down, and took a huge gulp out of my bottle of dom. I never been a big fan of this drink, so I mixed in a lil vodka. My phone was buzzin in my bag as I was about to take it to the head. "What?" I asked feelin the alcohol takin over. "Look D, this is Xavier" he said into the phone. "Bye nigga'' I said hangin up. I dont need this shit.

Diamond in multi media >>