Chapter 19

[Jailisha's POV]

I haven't seen my dad ever since he got on tour for this monthly travel. He's been tryna be a rapper ever since I was a baby, and he's quit determined because he made it this far. Now he's all over 106 and park, and I'm even invited to go to the "VMA's" in a few weeks. If my mom takes the rat out her ass and lets me go. "Girl you are so damn lucky to have a fine ass father " says some chick named Tameka, whom i talk to just cause she lives 2 streets away from Slimm and Chris's house. I bought her over here to chill, and she's completely star struck by me, and I ain't gone lie, I love the attention.

[Slimm's POV]

I been at Diamond's house since 2 in the afternoon, and now its 5 and we still cant find the perfect place to have Deandre's party. "D, its no use, just head down to Miami, and well find somethin' there" I said yawnin'. I need some sleep, I have been on my ass, on this floor, on this laptop, searchin' for places. "Imma bout to just do it at my crib" she said with a shrug. Her house is pretty big, so its possible. "Imma go, I got to meet with Chris's mom tommorow at like 11 in the mornin'" I said yawnin' again. "Aight do you ma" Diamond said huggin' me. I threw up the deuces and walked out her house. I was not even all the way into my car, when I got a text from an unknown number.

[Unknow]: Dont think im gone cause im MIA, H.A.G.S

And the drama begins. 

A/N: Kso, should unknown still be in it?

Lemme know, inboxx me, comment, do whatever you gotsta do so I could know what chall want