Chapter 6

[Chris's POV]

With Slimm and Hope gone, Malik and Jordan said that we should hit up Halo Lounge, one of the hottest club down hea in Atlanta. Malik and Jordan said I needa do lots of shit before I am no longer a "Freeman" , like the fuck is this ? slavery ? Anyways, Im down with that shit, cause my mom has been naggin' my ass, and I cant stand that shit especially in this hot ass weather. I got dressed in red jeans, obey shirt, and my Jordan cements. "We out?" I asked Malik walkin' downstairs and sparkin' up my loud. "Yeah," Malik said leadin' the way to his car. Ya boy finna turn up.

[Hope's POV]

April's crib is bigger than I remebered it bein'. She got a jacuzzi, a swimmin' pool, all that shit. Most importantly, she got a spoiled ass daughter. "Yo Hope you finna hit up the club wit me ?" Slimm asked comin' downstairs dressed in short ass shorts, a blue muscle shirt, and her white platform sneakers. "Yeah B, so i could die wit all the black niggas in there" I said sarcastically. "Stop playin Hope, this shit is gonna be live, trust and belive" she said grabbin' me off the couch. "Aight chill" I said as she let go of my arm. I got dressed, and followed her to this rented mazda 3 she got. 45 minutes later, we arrived at some club called club secrets. It sounded corney, so I was preparin' for the worst. We walked into the club, and I gotta admit, it was ard. It was huge inside, and the music was the shit. "Yo Chris just called me" Slimm said. "So?" I asked sippin' on my drink. "So I just pick up... in the club, or should I text him?" she asked. I shrugged as she rolled her eyes and stepped out the busy noisy room. I was sittin' down boppin' my head to "Everyday birthday" by Swizz beats, Chris Brown, and Ludacris, when some chick that  looked around my age walked up to me. "Hey" she said sittin' down next to me like I know her from somewhere. "Hey..." I said akwardly , and slowly. "Your Hope right?" she asked. I nodded and asked. "Why?". "Just wonderin', you remind me of someone though" she said shruggin' and walkin' away. For some reason, she looked like some crazy bitch who used to date Chris way before him and Slimm went out. I hope im wrong tho.