Chapter 15

[ Hope's POV]

Slimm woke me up this mornin' around 5 , cause she decided she needs to leave ASAP (No rocky , A/N: LMFAOO! I know that shit's corney, but im bored AF!) I think she's gettin' way to paranoid, and needs to chill the fuck out. The only two who are excited to leave, is Malik, and Jailisha. Well I could understand Jailisha, but fuck is Malik excited about ? I packed all my shit, and headed downstairs, where Jailisha was watchin' Loiter Squad, which she shouldn't be watchin', but thats my show, So I aint gonna be the one to say shit. "Aight leggo, I need to get back to Atlanta, people are forgettin' who Daddy is" Malik said walkin' into April's crib lookin' good as fuck. His medium legnth hair, was braided up into this fresh ass style, he had saggy true religion jeans, a white true religion shirt, and black and white concords. He had his diamond stud in, and his jesus peices had enough diamonds to blind a small town. "Nigga please, I am daddy, as anyone around hea" Jailisha said without takin' her eyes off the tv screen. "First off Little girl I will whoop that ass.." I shook my head and walked into the kitchen not listenin' to the rest of their conversation. They should be brothers and sister.. Fa real.

[Diamond's POV]

FINALLY Hope and the rest of vivo are comin' back. Lord knows I cant stay in this damn house with Deandre. He's gettin bigger everyday, but his body dosn't grow, he just gets more baby fat. And I have no idea what to do for his 1st birthday, which is comin' up next week. It might be at some place in Miami, cause they party places is the shit. "Tell me when ya get hea" I said to Slimm while stickin' Deandre's pacifier in his mouth. "Ard, I cant hea you that good, cause we is about to land, so imma go" she said hangin' up. Teyana left late last night, cause she had a lil date to go to. And Xavier had the nerve to show up at my house yesterday. Talkin' about how he is sorry. Nigga sorry for what? leavin' for almost a year, and then havin' a baby wit another bitch? Nigga swerve.

[Unknown's POV]

Here I am in a fuckin' mental facility, cause people reported me chasin' after cars, and talkin' to myself. But what right do they have takin' me hea? " Cause I was after people" they told me. I told Tashanna to get her ass hea, and make some sorry sob story and shit, but her fat ass aint hea. I swear if my plans go wrong, she's gonna be on my death list. I could give two shits if she's my sister.