Chapter 17

[Malik's POV]

There. I did it. Well... Not exactly but I ain't the type to do that get on one knee shit and beg for her to go out wit me. That's why I didn't go to my high school prom, because the bitch I was suppose to take, wanted me to bend down and formally ask her. Fuck am I doin'? Marrying the bitch? Fuck outta hea. "Awe Malik you love me" Hope said placin her hand over her chest for dramatic effect. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked with a shrug. "And I know ya tryna ask me out and all that shit, so yeah" she said smillin' while kissin my cheek. "That's all I get?" I asked. She laughed and kissed me. Her lips feel softer than they look. I dropped her off at her crib around 10 and headed to mine. I know what Chris and Jordan are gonna say. Probably some sht like "I told you you wanted her". I don't give a wing tho, as long as I got her.

[ Hope's POV]

Malik finally had the balls to ask me out. Well not really ask me out, but I knew he was so I just made it easier for him. "Slimm ya girl is no longer single" I said into the phone once Slimm picked up on the 3rd ring. "Well im glad someones relashionship is workin' out" she said. I could feel her rollin' her eyes. "Whats wrong wit chu?" I asked turnin' on the tv. "Its fuckin' Chris, I think his ass is cheatin' wit some sleezy hoe" she said suckin' her teeth. "Damn.. you in some hot water now, if you need me tho, ring me up" I said flippin' the channels. "Yeah.. aight, imma see you tommorow or somethin' cause Jeleena's cryin'... as usual" she said. "Aight, lata" I said hangin' up. Whatever's goin' on better be solved before they weddin' or else they are gonna fuck up they relashionship fa good.

[Chris's POV]

Slimm is hella mad. Like she aint even hearin' me out, its like when I talk she catches all this uneeded attitude. "Yo imma finna call Hope up, she needa handle my light work'' I said reachin' for my iPhone. "If she yo light work why cant chu handle her yaself?" Jordan asked. "Nigga fuck up" I said lightin' up my loud. "Yo Hope," I said once she picked up. "Whatchu want nigga?" she asked. ''Come by over hea real quick" I said takin' a puff from my blunt and passin' it to Malik. "For what?" she asked. "Nigga come over," I said pressin' "End". Maybe her and her "girl" talk could take the roach outta Slimm's ass.