Chapter 16

[Chris POV]

I left Slimm inside the room watchin some comedy Spanish type show, and went into the shower. When I got out, she was holdin my phone in my hand "Why you goin through my messages?" I asked. "Cause it was buzzin' so I wanted to check and the number said blocked so I looked and found a message by some bitch, so I can't trust you now Chris?" She asked. I glanced down at my phone, and looked at the messages. It was from Vanessa. I told this hoe to loose my number.

[Blocked] : Hey Chrissy ' !! It's ya girl callin to check on ya , 😘

This bitch has officially lost her mid callin me Chrissy like im her partner or some shit. "Slimm it's not what--" I began but she cut me off. "What it looks like right? Fuck you Chris" she said walkin out the room and grabbing her car keys. She slammed the front door do hard that I felt it upstairs. This bitch is gonna cost me my relationship with Slimm and I ain't havin that shit.

[Hope's POV]

Malik called me and told me that he needed me to keep him "company" while he ran his errands and shit. Around 9:30 , we arrived at some carnival. We chilled , ate food and played games, while we were there. Finally he needed the bathroom so I found myself sittin on one of the benches. "Can you take me home now nigga?" I asked once he came back. "Oh you wanna get rid of ya boy already" he said actin offended. "Stop bull shittin' Malik" I said smirkin'. "I see I get no love around here" he said. "Stop playin" I said playfully slappin his arm. "So you love me right?" he asked. I looked away from his piercing brown eyes, and thought about that. I shrugged and didn't say anything. He nodded and said "Well ya boy loves you".

[Diamond's POV]

Finally they let me take my baby home. I just got here and set him up on his crib upstairs, and was lookin through his gifts when I came across a get well card. It was from Xavier.

Feel better Lil Man , and Diamond if ya readin this, you needa call me" from ya Pops

I rolled my eyes and placed the card on the pile of all Deandre's other cards. I don't have time for his games. He didn't want me when I was here, so why the hell does he want me now?

Hope in multimedia >