Chapter 14

[ Slimm's POV]

Once the bitch entered her room, me and Hope booked it. And she had the nerve to chase down my damn car ! I might have to leave Chicago early, cause we needa straighten this shit out. Especially since its June, and my weddin' is in July.. One month to go, and this shit is near impossible. "That.. Was.. work" Hope said holdin' her chest. She was pantin' like a dog. "You need workout chile" I said laughin'. "Fuck up" she said smillin'. We drove around the city, and finally went back to April's crib. "Oh my gosh Jailisha, how'd you get hea?" I asked walkin' into the crib. April was sittin down on the couch, her arms crossed in front of her, and Jailisha was rollin' her eyes constantly. "I walked" she replied shruggin'. "Slimm, take her, I cant do this shit" April said tossin' her hands up. "Whatchu mean take her?" I asked. I saw Hope escape upstairs. "When you headin' back to ATL, take this bitch 'fo I do some damage" April said pointin' at Jailisha. I could tell she's pissed. Well, I cant say no to her. "Fine, thats if she wanna come tho" I said shruggin'. "Hell yas! lemme pack now" she said rushin' upstairs. I shook my head and smirked. This is gonna be a fun experience.

[Chris's POV]

This bitch is so attachable, its crazy. She's been callin', and callin', and callin'. over and over again. Like bitch, ya dry ass pussy want the D. "Yo , you needa stop callin' me" I said finally pickin' up. "You know you love me" she said laughin'. "Call me again, and imma change my number" I said hangin' up. She's pissin' me off. And if Slimm ever see's her number pop up, our relatshionship is gonna be fucked up. "Malik you wanna girlfriend?" I asked. He shrugged and said. "Im cool". "Nah, you need one, take this" I said handin' him Vanessa's number on a sheet of paper. "Um.. Okay" He said shurruggin' and goin' into the kitchen. This bitch betta stop callin' me before Slimm finds out. Cause I aint finna deal wit that shit.

[Jailisha's POV]

If my mom wasnt on my dick before, she sure is now. She is bein' so fuckin protective. Like stop neckin' me so damn hard. Finally she decided to let me go wit Slimm back to ATL. I always wanted to go to Atlanta, but my mom was always "busy" or what not. So I never did. My shit was all packed. It seemed as if I was leavin' for at least 2 years. Thats how much I packed. Maybe I will stay for two years.. An then enroll into some school down there. I'on know.. I'll have to think about that. "And when ya ass comes back, you better act like some child I raised" she said walkin' behind me as I rolled my eyes and tossed in my custom made toms in my suit case. All I needed to add was a few more shoes, if this shit dosnt burst, and then im out. "Whatever" I said. I packed my ugg moccasins, along wit my gucci sneakers, and zipped up my bag, which look like it was gonna burst any second. She's actin like im leavin today. Whish I was tho. As for Justin? he'll be lucky if I dont fuck him up the next time I see him. They don't call me Pimp Daddy J fa nothin'. ;p