6: The Meeting

Ieya's POV

"Lady, your transfer papers are already done."she said to me when I entered the president's office. She's Mrs. Celina Marquez, the acting president of the academy where I went to college.

"That's good. Is there any more problems here to fix?"

"As far as I check, the academy is now fine and well because of you. Thank you for the hand work, President Eikiyama." nagbow pa sya sakin. Its been two months simula ng magstart ang college life ko dito sa pilipinas, double purpose pala ang pagpunta ko dito, first is the person I'm finding is near at this place and next is the fixing of our business around the country. Its tiring but I can't help it. Fixing the business problem is one of my responsibility also as their daughter to help them.

"After I transfer, I'll make sure to visit here often. Maybe monthly, I want your reports Mrs. Marquez and also the cooperation of all faculty members. I'm trusting this task to you."

"Yes ma'am. For now I'll leave to check some students at the guidance office."tumango lang ako, at umupo sa swivel chair. I'm really tired. Hindi lang kasi ito ang business na inaayos ko, pati mga hotels and restaurants namin kelangan kong maayos ang sales. In fact kadadating ko lang galing Cebu to personaly meet one of our clients there, it's her request so I can't disappoint her. And as far as now she's one of our biggest clients to our restaurant there. I've fix many of our problems and I've gather few details about the person I'm looking for. I just need to rest , for me to think clearly. I think I'll go home for this day and take a rest.

"Lady Eikiyama."paglabas ko sa residential office. Nag bow pa sya sakin.

"Janina, I'll leave for now. I'm kinda tired."

"Yes lady, take care."I just tap her at her shoulder then leave. Nasa hallway ako ng may makakasalubong ako.

"Lady."sabay bow nya saglit. "Totoo po bang lilipat ka?"she's Desiree. The second of the top student. A nerd girl who serve the teachers for her tuition, in short SA/Student Assistant sya for her scholarship. She's good and friendly perk binubully sya ng lahat ng students ng academy because of her nerdy look, she's only the top one student before I came. Well, for now she's having a quiet life after I give actions in bullying.

"Ah yeah, I'm tired of this school already."I said while walking but she laughed silently.

"I can't imaging the academy without you, lady."well, everything will be all right now. Nakausap ko na kasi ang board of members which is the top family of the academy kaya okay nadin ang lahat.

"I have some business about the Eikiyama Western Academy so I better transfer there. You can tag along if you want. Oh that's a great idea huh. " bat di ko nga ba naisip yun tss. I need a personal secretary para naman hindi na ako mag-aadjust sa kabila. Mas madali ang ganun. Prepare your things, Des. Well be transferring after the prelim exam. And let's rock the western." I put a smile on my face and she was shocked so I left her standing at the hallway. I went to the parking lot, when I was about to get in my car I saw familiar faces. Again there they are.

"Where do you think your going, boys?"

"LAAAADYYYYY!"he's running towards me and give me a hug. "Lady, I miss you. Where have you been?"

"Get your hands off me, Dale." he's the king of campus but towards me he's like a cat-_-!! Kasama nya ang group of boys na tinatawag na White Dragon. Puro sila may itsura at utak, yun nga lang puro din sila kalokohan. Away dito, away doon any last time nila kaya madalas silang lumalabas ng campus. "Sagutin nyo ang tanong ko. "Pero sya mukhang batang nakayakap lang sakin.