1: The Mother and her childhood

SOMEONE'S POV

"Here's the details of your assigned mission, lady."-guy 1

"Hey queen, you really are going?"-girl 1

"Its a big mission queen, better be careful."-girl 2

"Who do you think I am?"-queen

"The queen of sadness?"-guy 2

"Hahaha, better not tease her Tachi or you'll get killed."-Naiome

"Yes yes. But, is it really okay for the queen to go to the there?"-Tachi.

"Can't help it. It's a mission from higher ups. We can't denied such request."-Lily

"Haay, can't argue with that."-Millie

"Are you guys worried?"-queen

"O-ofcourse not, queen."-Naiome

"Yes right, we know you can finish that mission."-Lily

"And it should be soon. "-Tachi

"Don't worry guys, if I needed some help I'll contact you, of course."-queen.

"Yeheeey/yahoooo/all right."they all say in chorus.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 5, 201*
Monday(morning)

"Here are your things, baby."-mom "better not forget the things I reminded you okay, honey. And don't ever catch any illness. Call me immediately when you needed help."

"Mom, you're annoying. Its only few hours before my flight so can we go to the airport."

"Aw,you are cold as ever Ice."-Heath, he's my cousin and more of older brother as well.

"Whatever."-me

"Wanna say goodbye first to your father,honey?"-mom. "Malay no it's your last ^_^ " srsly? She's a little crazy isn't she?just keep my mouth shut and get my things ready for m departure.

"Contact us, Ice everyday so we will be able to cover and monitor you."

As if I do it. I'all just go home when my mission is done and then report it to higher ups.

"And don't forget be careful, Ieyasha. You're you'll be in coffin the next time you realize it."sometimes my mom is really... ugh, I hate it when she do such a smooth face for me and a good attitude which is really is. Of course she's worried for her only daughter to make a life and death mission but she can't do anything because she love my father and give birth to me and involve to a yakuza clan -- Eikiyama Clan.

"Mom, don't worry. I'll get you a present and souvenir. Just inform e what you want."I said when she suddenly stated crying -_-!! One bipolar mother I have. "By the way Heath, you and Mio will handle things here while I'm away okay. I'll trust you with that."

"Leave it to me."he said happily.

"Don't get any fired up, young man. I have my secret alliance which will report to me."

"Thats fine. I'll just enjoy the time being without you around."what a jerk saying like that to my face. Well, I hope it went well. It's my job to protect my name and also the people under my protection. Ayts, what responsibility.

Sophia's POV

Letting your daughter go in such a dangerous mission comes with a great courage and trust in your daughter, isn't it? Its been eighteen years since I went to Japan searching for work and future of course. I was 20 years old that time and fresh graduate of the University of the Philippines in Culinary Arts because of my family's business. And yes, I'm pure filipina with beauty ad brains. (Proud) at taking din ako sa may kayang pamilya kaya nakarating ako sa Japan. After kong nakarating sa Japan I took culinary arts din major in Japanese cuisine habang ginagawa ang restaurant na itatayo ng family namin. I stayed here at Tokyo, on my own. Living in an apartment, studying in Tokyo University and having a part time job being a chef.