4: A Night Together

Well, the crowd seemed to be quiet and shocked. And I can't blame them for that. I just enjoy the race and nothing more. Hindi ko naman alam na ganito and magiging reactions nila eh.

I find Brent to the bleachers and I threw his keys, towards him.

"Thanks. I guess"I just said

"Are you going already?"brent

"Have I something to do here? I'm going-"

"Hey cheater bitch."huh? Oh there she is, the mighty loser with friends. "How dare you!!"

"...."-me.

"Hey wait, Maki."awat ni Brent but she's the loser so she's bad.

"How dare you cheated. Let's have one more race and I'll crush you bitch."huwaw, hiyang-hiya ako sa kanya. Hindi niya ba alam na kahit ilang race ang gawin namin iisa lang ang resulta. "Ano, takot ka? Huh pathetic."sigaw nya sakin.

"Stop wasting my time slut."I just said then she snapped. She was about to slap me and I'm very ready about it when nothing land on my face but someone pulled me towards his body.

TUG.TUG.TUG.TUG
TUG.TUG.TUG.TUG

What was that all about. I looked at the crowd. They're shocked and frightened?

"K-king."I hear them say.

"Are you thinking what you're doing, Makira?"with his danger voice approaching he put his arms around my waist.

TUG.TUG.TUG.TUG

ANO TONG NARARAMDAMAN KO? Its my first time feeling this way. My heart beats so fast.

"S-she cheated, king."si loser. And this time tinignan nya ako. Looking at me with saying

"I don't think so. I watched her from the beginning."

"Liar."I whisper and he chuckle. "Funny."I whisper again. Parang naaaliw sya ah

"Well, Makira. She's the new top one now so better lay your hands off her. Or else you want me to take actions."

"Tss, kala mo naman si Superman."hilig ko bumulong nuh.

"Are you- magkakilala ba kayo?"tanong ni loser.

"Well —"

"And ano naman sayo kung magkakilala kami? Am I not allowed to be here? And by the way, sorry if you lose I'm holding back earlier but sadly I win."

"Bitch."-Maki

"Calling yourself huh."ano akala nya sakin tanga, kasalanan nya yun.

"What the-"

"And stop acting like you're the superior of this place. Its irritating when some low, weak, slut gaining so much attention just to be famous. Any way, stop that attitude if I were you 'cause you'll regret it when you again face me. Get that."

"Ugh!"frustrated syang umalis so it's my win again this time. I get my distance to this freaky guy and look at him, his eyes was full of different emotions and expressions now: shocked, amused, interested, happy and somewhat mystery.

"I'm going, thanks for the track."sabe ko sabay talikod.

"KING!! THE HALL IS READY. LET'S GO."sigaw ng lalaking kanina kasama nya.

"Wanna have some fun?"napatingin naman ako sa kanya.

"You're not the kind of person who will enjoy the crowd. "I just say the observertion but his eyes caught me off guard.