14:

She lean close to my ear and whisper. "Take care of her, soon-to-be cousin. Hurt her and you'll face death 'Kay."then she walked leaving me. When she's meters away farther than my queen she turn around walking padin. "DON'T FORGET MY ROOM BUILDING OKAY. I'LL WAIT FOR YOU LATER NIGHT, KIT."then she winked at me, Ice didn't see it cause she's looking at me. My queen have one crazy cousin, ahahaha.

   Emerald's POV

HI HELLO!! May point of view din daw ako kasi kakampi ako ng hari nyo, whahaha. My stomach's aching, I can't imagine her face kanina. She's really serious to kill me, kaya natakot din ako. Pero it's my first time to see her jealous ah. Its a new experience to me and I enjoyed it.

"Breaking up with me huh."ay palaka! Kagulat naman tong isang tong.

"Yah, I'm thinking about it."I seriously reply hiding my true feelings with him.

"Don't think about it, Nics. Just break up with me so I can get to hit girls."see what I told you? I fell in love with a wrong guy.

"Don't joke around. You're hitting girls every night behind my back, Drake."I see he's shocked by that. "Hiding it from your fiance is not good."I smiled at him, didn't let my tears fall.

"I-I do—"

"Oops, no more explanation. I'm not your so-called girlfriend anymore, Mr. Saito so better save that to your next fiance."I said while walking away from him. "I'm calling my mom and canceled all the preparations so don't worry about tieng a knot with me."I just leave him hanging in there. I know he'll be happy to that and alam ko yun lang and inaantay nya, that I'll give up.

So now I give up.

I'm here at Ieya's garden house, glass house actually ang tawag because of the full glasses walls but garden ambience kasi kaya yun, relaxing kasi pag dito. Ang yung roof ng garden house naaalis sya I mean if you want to have stargazing naigagalaw yung roof para naging open. May cousin's really a genius. Hay, I just want to relax and take a rest in here. I lay down on the couch and look up in the sky. Put my earphones and turn on the music
Music Playing: Skinny Love by Birdy

Buti pa si Ieya, she already found her match. Ako kaya kelan, tss. Nagmahal nga ako sa maling lalaki naman. Minsan talaga mas maganda kung nagmahal ka sa natural na paraan, I mean yung walang arrangement na naganap between the two of you kasi talo ka pag minahal mo sya. Tulad ko, matalo ako dahil sa minahal ko sya ng totoo. Hindi ako nagsisisi na sya ang unang minahal ko, but at least I've learn my lesson that every love needs pain for us to find out it's true meaning.
And I'm happy to my cousin cause after so many struggles and pain, she already found out the true meaning of love and to be love. And I know it's just a start for them kaya I'll support them to my extent, sa lahat ng pipigil sa kanilang dalawa is a ako sa haharap sa mga taong yun.

By the way, I'm Monica Emerald Eun, anak ng best friend ng mama ni Ieya na sikat pong fashion designer sa Asia ngayon which is Chinnie Akitzu. Dati boyish ang looks ko, okay na ako sa simple shirt and pants pero dahil daw anak nya ako I should wear fabulous clothes so binago nya ako from boyish to young lady but sad to say naging over yung make over sakin because of heart aches but I don't blame my mom for that. I know she only want what's best for her only child. Then my dad is the Chairman of Eun Empire Group. My father is one of Tito Shintal's best friend and his cousin, sya yung dahilan kung bat nagkaroon ng love story ang mom at dad ko. My dad was one's a yakuza boss' guardian at he's also a clan leader too so in behalf of him I was a royal blood of underground world.
About naman sa kwento ko? Pag iisipan daw ni Ms. Very gorgeous beautiful pretty author. Abangan nyo announcement nya ah. And let's support Kyo-Ice team woooooooh