2: Arrival and Preparations

Aaahhh, how many years since i first set my feet on this beautiful country of mom. It really is refreshing with a warm temperature

Its already 10 in the evening and nakarating na din ako sa wakas. Wait, somebody's watching me. Ayts, I am looking forward to something like this so let's just ignore the nuisance.
The butler with the placard of my name was there I found with the extravagant limo, haaay. What a crowd-seeking. I better get hurry and move fast so no one will recognize me.

After i get in the car we fastly get off the airport.

"Are you all alone, Mr. Sawazaki?"

"Yes lady. I was, because you hate crowds."hmmm, then who's spying me? Enemy? Or alliance? I better be careful or my head will be cut -_-!!
this time really is a tough mission that can take away my life. "Lady, where do you prefer to stay?"

"Lets get started. I, we don't have time to slack."

"Bu-but — as you wish."

Everyone is scared to me even if I just looked at them, oh well can't argue with that. I'm raise to be the boss of yakuza clan by my parents although I enjoy the trainings and being with them I, we have responsibilities to be done.

"Stop!!! Stop the car. Somebody's following us."

"W-what."

"Oh never mind. Just drive to the mansion of Saavedra. And we'll have unexpected guess.*smirk* I guess staying here will be fun, Mr. Sawazaki."

"A-ah yes lady."

"Calm down and focus, okay. I'll take a nap before I greet the guest."

"Yes ma'am."-Mr.Sawazaki

. . . . . .
After few hours

"L-lady, lady we've just arrived."

"Hmmm, good then please put my things outside. I have some business to confirm, Mr. Sawazaki."

"Yes of course."

I look and observe around the mansion through inside and outside vicinities but nothing's wrong, so I go upstairs through my room. Its already midnight and I'm exhaust with my flight so I would like to take a good bath.

Gin's POV
"Are you serious? She'll be arriving soon?"-me

"Yes, according to Light the empress will arrive tonight."-Akira

"And according to my device which they put to her clothes is she's at air."-Akari

"Well then, shall we meet her? Should we make something interesting."I grin, finally I can meet her at long last. And now I can identify her wheather she's worth it or not.
. . . . . . .
"I can see her, wearing a black cotton coat and sunglasses with handbag and mallet."-Akira Fortalejo which is very good at displaying and dressing up to another person. She's famous to underground world with here name phantom for deceiving many.

"Copy, she's going to the back exit."this one is Akari Fortalejo, twin brother of Akira and very good at mechanics and technologies. He can defuse a bomb in split of seconds and he's known as the bomber for such genius skills.

"But I can't tell if she really is the one."and I'm Gin known for deceiving and had genius skills to but combat fighting is what I love, spying and observing is what is my hobby.

"Baka hindi nya tayo napansin."-Akira

"Oh kaya pagod lang sya sa flight nya."-Akari

"Pero, she's trained. Imposibleng hindi nya tayo ramdam. Kahit anong sabihin 15 years siyang sinanay bakit parang wala lang sa kanya? Maliban nalang kung-"