3: Drag Race and That Girl

Ilang minuto din ako sumunod sa kanila nang pumasok kame sa private properly at sa naririnig ko palang na ingay alam ko na kung anong meron dito.

I put myself on a bored look, drag racing is just my past time in Japan and I didn't know that it's legal in here.

Twink twink twink....
(Ringtone sya)
I get out of my car first and then answer my phone call.

"Hi Ie(ai) how is it there??"and there is it, its my bestfriend Naio. I just look at my surroundings and answer.

"Not bad."then VROOOOOM

"Hey, are you in race track?"her

"Not yet."

"Not yet huh. So its perfectly fine there hnmmm, okay. I just check you. Bye, emp."then she hung up. Something's not right, i heard some familiar noise at the line i can't just-

"Woah, what a new chick we got there."he's handsomely looking but not enough for human race, ugh here I goes again with comments. "Are you new?"

"Hey James, hands off. The king is looking."so they'are rich kids huh. And who's king? That guy called James put his hands up.

"How troublesome. I want to make her my girl."as if I'm willing.

"Hey, I'm Brent. Maki ask me you let you borrow my keys for the race. "He said and held his hand, it's impolite if I not get his hand isn't it.

"Who's Maki?."

"Its better if you introduce yourself first."sabi nung James but I didn't respond as if I didn't hear anything.

"Hahaha, rejected, you're rejected James."

"Not funny, bro. I leave her to you. She's pissing me off."he said while walking towards me. "You better win this thing or else you'll face my bed, bitch."

"Then you'll make my condition if I win, jerk."with my bored and poker face. He laugh hard as for Brent too.

"Sorry but your opponent is the top one girl's drag racer here so you better be ready, snow white."Brent said, I like them. They're deceive by first impression huh, why not let me show them how to eat their own dirts.

"Oh really, a tough opponent it is. Well I just try not have accident." natahimik sila na parang gustong sabihin na she crazy-look nila.

"Well then good luck. And meet me at my room after the race."sabi nung James ng paalis na.

"Your serious, aren't you? Do you know how to race."Brent saw

"..."

"I can't tell what're thinking. " Absolutely not, no one can read my mind. "Its a life and death race so better not be my last and avoid accidents."hmmm, I think he's kind because of his worried voice. "Come, I'll show you my car."aya nya sakin. Sumunod naman ako habang sinasabe ni Brent yung rules and regulations ng race. And when we're walking I saw bunch of people, crowding to four guys at the center. The three guys looks they're enjoying but the one caught my attention. He's just holding his phone and quietly doing something not giving attention to the crowd around him. Hmmm, who's he? And how does he have that environment, warm yet cold surroundings.

"He's the king. He himself is the best drag racer here and the owner of this property. No one can beat him in his 8 years of racing."sabe ni Brent. Well I'm curious but now is not the time. "Here's the key. Get in, I'll tell you how to use my car."edi ang ginawa ko sumunod lang, inalis ko na yung tingin ko sa kanya at sumakay na sa kotse ni Brent. Pinagbuksan nya pa ako, well at least he's a gentleman. He just talk and talk about the functions of every buttons on his car and I'm very bored about it, I just endure the thing.