Chapter 4

*unedited*

'Holy fuck, what the hell is happening?!' I literally screamed.

'Ssssh, calm down idiot. No need to curse to the whole school.'.

I calmed down after realising it was just Eva. 'Why are you avoiding me? And don't say you're not, you know you can't lie. You literally ran away when I saw you'. My face dropped drastically and Eva looked at me with panic-stricken eyes. 'I know that face Zara, what's wrong?'

After thinking it through, I decided to actually tell her the whole thing despite knowing that she would probably be sadder than me. Sure enough, I was right. Eva's eyes teared up and she pulled me into a quick hug, 'I'm gonna miss you so much, best friend. I don't know how I'm going to live without my other half!'

Hearing that just made me even more sad, not helping at all. However, I wasn't even sure I wanted to go to that college, leaving everything behind, especially my mom didn't seem wise. I made up with Eva so I wouldn't be sad as we had plans to go to the same college, share an apartment, basically just stay best friends for the rest of our lives. But now, that was obviously impossible. I wanted but at the same time didn't want to go that college.

I went home with more than a thousand thoughts buzzing in my mind. I went straight up to my room and just curled up in my bed. My mom sensed this and came up to me. 'Honey, you probably just failed a test or something but you obviously do not want to talk about it right now. I actually have something to tell you, I really need to get this off my chest. You sure you are not going to faint or anything like that?'. 'Yes mom, I'm fine, just give me some time and I'll tell you.'. 'Okay then here it goes, I'm just going to be straight with you.'.

'Zara, we're moving to England'.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey there! So this is probably a short chapter but I just had to update and this is to help understand the next chapter. A little ...cliffhanger. Anyways, hope you like it and you know the drill: comment, vote and follow. Don't be a silent reader, tell me what you think!!! Love you guys!

Song of the day--- Diva by Beyonce

~Aiyat~