Chapter 7

Picture above is Zara Lane, played by Nina Dobrev

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

*unedited*

All I could think about was what my life would be like in England. Would it be difficult? Is everyone going to hate me again? I don't want to be bullied all over again. " Suddenly, I saw a hand waving in front of my face.

Mom: Are you okay?

Zara: Ya, I'm fine. I was just thinking about what our life will be like in England.

Mom: Ok, but if you need anything, tell me. I know that you are not exactly ecstatic about the move. I'm not going to try and kill you or anything.

I smiled weakly, my mom sure knew how to cheer me up.

************************************After landing in England ***********************************

My mom and I got outer bags and left the airport, getting into a cab to get to our new house. It took so long to get there that I fell asleep in the cab. My mom shook me to get me up and I jumped in surprise also hitting my head on the roof of the cab. Rubbing my head, I got out and my jaw immediately dropped. 

The house was huge! It had a front and back yard. It was so different from our previous house that I couldn't believe it. My mom chuckled lightly and said," Are you going to stand there all there or do you want to come in and see the inside?".

 I snapped out of my trance and ran inside, eager to see the interior. My eyes went wide. It was even bigger inside. There were two floors and many rooms. I picked my room which was really big like the rest of the rooms. It was was white as expected and I knew where exactly I put all my stuff. I was planning to paint my entire room a dark blue since it was my favorite color.

I went down to meet my room and saw her standing with tears trickling down her face. I went up to her and hugged her. I frowned slightly, not knowing what she was crying about. As if reading my mind she said," These are happy tears honey, it's ok. I'm just so happy that we finally don't have to struggle. I'm so sorry for being such a bad mother. I promise to try to do better."

 " Mom, it's ok, you are a fantastic mother. You managed to get such a huge house from the company. That's a lot to me. We are going to be happy now!  We are going to start our lives afresh." She nodded weakly. " I'm starving, let's go and eat. I could eat a horse!" I laughed at her successful attempt to try and lighten the mood.

After looking around for a while, we found a Mcdonald's and decided to eat there since we both loved it. We both talked and most just ate like what you do at Mcdonald's. It was right then that I realised how close me and my mom were. Even after all this trouble, we were extremely close and I could talk to her to her about anything. I was thankful for that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, hope you liked the chapter. I'm extremely sorry for the late chapter but I have been busy with my packing and helping my parents pack since they have a lot, like A LOT of stuff Well, I'm going overseas for the next month and will only be back in January. That wouldn't have been a problem apart from the fact that the country where I'm going has blocked many apps such as Wattpad, Facebook and even Whatsapp in some cities. As a result, I will not be able to update for a whole month and I am very sorry. However, I will continue to update in January slightly more often so that I can make up for it. You know the drill: comment, vote and follow. Don't be a silent reader!!! Love you guys!

Song of the day--- Who's Loving You by Jackson 5 ( I know the song is old-school but I really love the song and wanted to share it with you guys!) <3 See you next year!!!

~Aiyat~