Chapter 8

Picture above is of  Eva Morris, played by China Anne McClain 

*unedited*

NEXT DAY

"GET UP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!". "I'm up, I'm up". I got up as fast as I could and found that I only had 15 minutes left till I had to leave for school. I got an outfit ready, which was dark blue jeans with a shirt with a quote on top. I put my makeup on which was just a little bit of concealer and lip gloss and went down for breakfast with five minutes left. My mom had made pancakes which I wolfed down so I wouldn't be late and left for school.

^^^AT SCHOOL^^^

Since it was my first day of school, as soon as I entered, people turned to look at me. I rolled my eyes and went to the office to get my schedule and locker number. "Hi, what can I do for you today?" A middle-aged woman asked me and I suddenly thought of the over-friendliness of the lady which was slightly creeping me out a bit. I got my locker number and schedule, determined to start my life afresh by not being a pushover like last time. Kind of like a bad girl, just not that much. 

I got my books out and went to my first period which was English. I was happy about this since I was good at English. I entered the room and so many pairs of eyes looked at me at once that it was almost scary. I just went to an empty table and sat down, not wanting to introduce myself. However, it did not go my way. 

"Ah, you must be the new student from America, Miss Lane. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?". I inwardly groaned but stood up, not wanting to get into trouble on my first day. "I'm Zara Lane and I love music.". I sat down since I was done and the teacher sighed and went back to teaching something which I already knew. 

The rest of the day went by practically the same way. Introductions and me falling asleep in some of the classes due to boredom. When the final bell rang, I was so happy to go home that I rushed out of the class to get home as fast as I could.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope you like the chapter and I apologize for the missing updates. Hope you had a very happy new year!!! You know the drill, comment, vote and follow. By the way, thank you for the 500 reads. It really helps. I appreciate it a lot! Don't be a silent reader!!! Love you guys! 

Song of the day--- No Diggity by Blackstreet ft. Dr Dre and Queen Pen

~Aiyat~