Chapter 6

*unedited*

"Get up, bitch!"

Luckily for me, that was the first thing I heard in the morning. Eva's voice was suddenly so high-pitched that it made my ears almost bleed. I glared at her and prevented myself from ripping her throat out. I got up and made my way to the toilet to wake myself up properly.

Once both of us were done getting ready, me wearing a t-shirt with Beyonce's signature on it and jeans, Eva wearing a plain red t-shirt and blue jeans, we went down to the kitchen to have breakfast.

My mom was making pancakes and smiling to herself. Despite finding it a little creepy, I hugged her and asked her why she was smiling like she had won the lottery. "I'm just happy that we will be stable from now on since we're going to England.". I gave her a smile and Eva piped up excitedly, "Hey, Clara, can we go to the mall after school, I wanna help Zara get some new clothes!?". I was shocked and quietly hoped that my mom would say no.

"Yeah, sure!" Dammit, mom. The one thing I didn't want. I sighed inwardly and ate breakfast. We then went to school, me just thinking about the huge move. We went to our lockers which were fairly near each other and got our books out. School went pretty fast because I was asleep for most of it. Once school was over, I ran out of school energised due to all the sleep and met Eva at the parking lot where her car was.

"Hi!". "Hey..." "Why so grumpy?" She asked. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I hate shopping and that's what we are going to do.". She just raised her hands up in surrender while I entered her car. My mood was so bad that I just kept quiet during the ride to the mall. Once we entered, she begged me to stop ignoring her while doing the puppy face and pouting. She knew that I couldn't resist that face so I gave in and started laughing while she smiled knowingly.

She dragged me to some shops and we ended buying so many things that she paid for although I tried to pay for them. I bought 2 pairs of black leather pants, leather jacket, and some other cool stuff like converses and cool tops. Apparently, she wanted me to give off the impression that I was a badass.

After almost 10 stores I wanted to pass out but instead of bringing me home like most people, she brought me into one last store where she made me get piercings on my ears which I didn't really mind because they didn't really look all that bad and I knew that my mom wouldn't mind because she liked piercings and had them too. Once we were done, she dropped me home because she wanted to freshen up at meet me at the airport.

************** At the airport***************

It was making me even more sad that my best friend was crying and hugging me because I was leaving. I smiled weakly at her and promised to keep contact with her. She hugged me one last time and I waved at her while my mom and I entered the gate.

This was it. It may be the last time I may be ever be here. Time to start my life afresh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So Zara is leaving and going to England! Next chapter will be in England. Hope you liked the chapter! You know the drill: comment, vote and follow. Don't be a silent reader!!! Love you guys!

Song of the day--- She Wildin' by Fabolous ft. Chris Brown

~Aiyat~