Loving a Thug Chapt.13

I spent the day tripping on my face, having to punch niggas in the lower abdomen, and dragging hoes by they weave, because of a stupid little rumor of how people think I supposedly am selling my body to Jerome. The hell I look like? My mother, shoot.

Since I haven’t been in my classes after me getting shot and the drama with the thug, I had to give up some more hours and get a 7th period. I really was getting sick of the bullying and no lie but it only took me one day to feel annoyed by the thug.

7th period finished and I just wanted to head off to my ‘OWN’ bedroom without having to face Jerome. These rumors about me and him are pushing me to the edge.

I took the metro home; luckily it came once I got to the stop. When I got to the house I took a deep breath before going in. I didn’t have to pick up my sister because Jerome said he’d get her.

I was really just hoping to get to the shower and sleep but Jerome comes and gives me a bear hug, and I, frustrated already snapped.

“Jerome put me the F/ck down!” I said thrashing under his hold. “I’m not in the mood”

“F/ck wrong with you? What I did?” Jerome said letting me down.

I walked away not in the mood to talk. I took a hot shower and walked like a zombie to bed. In the middle of the night it was raining hard, Lightning and nightmares scared me awake. I don’t even know where these nightmares come from but they are giving me a hard time. My sister came in terrified of the storm, and as a big sister I wrapped her in my blanket and it helped me sleep.

Morning time was just stressful for me because it reminded me of another day of school. I felt like a sand bag was on my shoulders, like the hell is going on with me.

I took Jerome’s 2012 Audi A5 and sped down the road trying to get my little sister to school before she late. Once she hops out I drive to school. Only one thing has been going thru my mind... And that was ‘Jerome’.

I tried shaking the thought of him by turning on the radio and ‘Power Trip ‘by J.Cole featuring Miguel blasted throughout the car.

“Would you believe me if I said I'm in love?

Baby, I want you to want me

Would you believe me if I said I'm in love?

Baby, I want ya”

Why the hell do I keep doing this? My feelings for the thug are just fading and I think it’s time I tell him how I’m really feeling now.

I spent the day thinking of what’s going to go down when I and Jerome talk. I texted Jerome to have his mom babysits my little sister.

It’s about to go down...

_---_---_---_---__---_---_---_---__---_---_---_---_

“Jerome we need to talk” I said throwing the keys onto the coffee table blocking the TV from Jerome view. “And I’m serious”

Jerome pauses his game and gives me a confuse look. He walks over to me and just says “What”

Before I get to say anything I get a weird feeling in my stomach. It just starts growing and crawls up. I run to the bathroom and just throw up. I’ve been feeling like this all week in the morning mostly but I don’t know I’m just confused.

I feel a tug on my ponytail and its Jerome holding my hair up.

“Sh.t” I said flushing the toilet and washing my mouth.

“You okay baby “

“No, I’m not “I said shaking my head in frustration. “Jerome I’m not feeling it no more “

“What you mean?”

“I mean my feelings for you are kind of fading”

There’s silence in the room for a while than Jerome frightens me by punching the wall. He walks out the bathroom and I just start crying. I hear his car start up and drive away quick. Mane what the hell is going on?

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Hey My "Loving A Thug" Fans, sorry I haven't been updating lately but just been busy. Chapter 14 will be the last chapter of loving a thug but book 2 will come out soon :D so no I'm not finishing it just quick! but please VOTE&FAN&COMMENT thanks guys!