The West Fic

It was a nice evening in London, Dan and Phil were doing netflix and Phil. "Phil, is there any Kanye West related shows?" Dan whispered to Phil "I'm sorry Danny, but no." "Then I don't wanna Netflix and Phil" Phil thought might as well just go straight to the fucking. Phil started to kiss Dan as he rubbed tomatos on his nipples. Dan started to moan slightly as the word "Kanye" left his mouth. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING, IM NOT KANYE!" Phil said as he ripped Dans clothes off. "But I'm only allowed to fuck Kanye its my religious beliefs! Its called Kanyeist.". Phil then went to the drawer and pulled out a special box. " W-what's in the box phil?". Phil looked at Dan and started smirking he slowly lifted the lid and dumped the contents which included The West Lube, a Kanye West mask, and a pill shaped as Kanye West's face. "P-please fuck me Kanye West.". Phil quickly took the pill and put on the Kanye West mask. "What's the pill for Kanye?" Dan whispered. Soon phils whole body started to glow and he ripped off all his clothes. Soon Dan laid his eyes on the most bootyful thingy ever. Phil's dick had transformed into Kanye West. Dan was staring so much, he licked his lips. He then saw Kanye West's face appear. Dan was mesmerised. He started fingering himself with The West Lube onto the sight letting out little moans. He wanted more so he kissed the dick thinking it was Kanye's face. Kanye West let out a moan at the kisses. He started to moan but Dan suddenly stopped and looked up at Phil. "Phil before I do this I have one thing to say. No homo." Dan went back and started to suck Kanye West, Phil and Kanye moaned at the same time. " Da-Daaaan." Phil moaned, "Kiiiiim." Kanye moaned. Dan stopped and started to tear up. "How dare you Kanye I thought we had something special, I have been stalking you for months!" Dan started to slightly cry while saying. "P-p-plus I will always have a better booty than Kim will ever have." Phil started to kiss Dan and Dan soon stopped crafting. Soon Phil turned Dan around and said "Are you ready for Big Daddy!" Dan replied with a moan. Phil started to reach for The West Lube but instead quickly pulled out a whisk. Before Dan could stop Phil, the whisk was already in his ass.