Part 5

Once Phil's dick grew back and he had his pants on, Bill Nye was at the door "Hello can I clean your carpet?" Bill asked "Aren't you supposed to be doing science or some shit?" Bill looked at Dan shocked "No I quit that job a long time ago, I'm now Bill Nye the vacuum guy." oh and my buddy, Mr.Tol, is in the van waiting tho." Dan and Phil looked at each other confused "Umm, sure come inside." Phil said eyeing Bill Nye carefully "Thanks, I'll be in here in like 1 min." Bill nye came in and wasted 3 hours teaching Dan and Phil the basics of vacuuming. After Bill Nye carefully dropped drugs on Dan and Phil's carpet, Mr.Tol came back and they ran off. Before Bill left he said to Dan "You're trying to lick my face, I'll bite your ear, I do it yes I will." Phil looked at Bill with much hatred. When Bill left Phil yelled at Dan "WE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE A DAY AND WE CANT HAVE HAWT BUTT SEX BUT YOU CAN LICK BILL NYES FACE?" Dan looked at Phil while saying "I would never do that to you Phil, I don't even know who Bill is." Phil slowly calmed down and said "I luv you Dan." Dan loved Phil as well but if he said it back it would ruined his reputation of no homo Howell. So he was like that's cool bro. Phil felt hurt, it was probably Bill Nye you've got to kill him. A voice said in the back of phils head. Phil start to call Bill Nye "Umm Bill, I had a question on the vacuum." Bill was in the house in no time giving Dan facts of bed bugs, skin cells, and vacuums. Once Bill was going to leave, Phil grabbed a peace of the vacuum and choked him and Bills last words were "Bill Nye the vacuum guy bILL BiLL bIll BILL!" and then BAMN he was dead. Phil dragged his body outside and shoved a stake in Bills heart with the words R.I.P Bill Nye the Science/Vacuum guy and sent it to Satan.