Part 4

Dan looked at Phil questionably "Phil where are we?" Phil stopped humping him and looked up saying "Oh I thought you where dead.... ANYWAYS welcome to hell I've been here for 30 minutes and Satan is great" Phil grabbed Dan's arm and dragged him to an elevator Phil quickly press the 1st floor and you could softly hear music playing you used to call me on cell phone late night when you need my dank memes and I know when that hotline memes. The elevator doors opened and Dan knew he was in hell there was a huge TV playing something Dan wished he could forget ..... His first video. "Hi I'm (╯°□°)╯[Dan] " and Satan was right by the TV . Dan ran as fast as he could as Phil slowly followed he walked up to satan (aka Brendon urie (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and yelled "f8 me m8 u wot" Dan quickly pushed him down and he fell in the dark pits of hell "well now that that's taken care of what you wanna do Phil " Phil look at Dan and said " hawt butt sex in hell ;)" "fil no we cant m8" "why not danyul" Phil looked at Dan all Phil wanted was hawt butt sex why couldnt Dan understand ;~; "fine I shall have hawt butt sex with myself" Phil said walking away. Dan just looked at Phil like he was crazy sure he had a big dick but not big enough for him to fuck himself . But then again Phil had a pretty big dick. Phil quietly sat on the floor with his arms crossed and pouting. Dan looked at his smol Lil bean. Phil's eyes suddenly rolled back and he said "WILL YOU HAVE HAWT BUTT SEX WITH SATAN HUH" Phil then turned back to normal and stood up looking at Dan and saying " hope you have fun peace out Lil fuck" Dan was shocked why did Phil say that he quickly ran off to but the elevator closed on his face. The elevator open once again but Phil was gone , Dan pressed all the buttons hoping to find he Philly ;~; . after 3 floors it opened and Phil was in a room. Dan walked behind him noticing Phil was trying to cut off his dick "PHIL WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOURE GONNA DIE ARE YOU CRAZY " Dan screamed pulling the scissors out of phils hand. " we can't die if we're already dead Dan " Phil looked at Dan confused. "Plus you said 'fil no we cant m8' when I asked you to have hawt but sex with me and I told you I would fuck myself"phil looked at Dan "Phil it was in a sarcastic way god Phil do you not know me bloody hell" "hehehe we are in hell Dan"