Anything Could Happen - Little (Glee) Mix Sequel

HERE IS THE SEQUEL!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

As soon as Rachel Berry, Santana Lopez, Marley Rose and Mercedes Jones arrived back in LA, plans were made for their tour. They were heading to England for a month and a half where they'll have six shows with their friends One Direction. Then they were heading to Australia for two weeks with two shows then to New Zealand for two weeks with two shows.

They would have about a month in LA for their own break.

The girls sit by the pool at their fancy and big house in the hills of LA.

"I already miss Finn." Rachel says.

"I already miss Jake." Marley says.

"I already miss Sam." Mercedes says.

The three sigh in unison.

Santana looks at them, confusion on her face, "Okay I miss Brittany and all but I'm not going to spend my summer moping around."

Rachel sighs, "Santana's right. We shouldn't be moping around the entire summer. We have a tour to go on. We'll be seeing our friends, One Direction in England for our six shows with them."

"I miss those guys. They're so much fun to hang out with." Marley says, leaving her moping phase.

"We need to get packing for this trip now though." Mercedes says.

"Agreed." Marley, Santana and Rachel say in unison.

-----------------------------------------

The girls spend the next two months in England, Australia and New Zealand. By the time they return home, they're all tired. As soon as they arrive back at their house, they all go to their rooms and collapse on their beds. Their security guards put the girls luggage in their rooms and let the girls sleep.

They wake up the next day full of more energy after a well needed sleep.

"So we have a month left of Summer vacation. What are we going to do?" Rachel asks her friends as she sits at the table.

"Pool." Mercedes, Marley and Santana say in unison.

"That sounds like fun." Rachel says as she eats her breakfast.

---------------------------------------

"So how's your summer going?" Rachel asks when she Face Time's Finn later in the day.

"It's been boring. How was the tour?" Finn says.

"It was fun. I got to see my friends One Direction while in England. They did the six shows with us. Then in Australia I met some famous singers there like Reece Mastin and some other ones. In New Zealand, I met the boy band Titanium and singers like Stan Walker. It was amazing." Rachel says.

"Well I've just been playing video games with Puck, Sam, Mike, Blaine and Jake." Finn says.

"You need get out and do something." Rachel says.

"This coming from the girls who probably been stuck in hotel rooms because of the amount of fans outside her hotel." Finn says.

Rachel laughs, "I had a good reason not to exit my hotel room."

"I am heading to a pool party at Quinn's place tomorrow with the rest of the Glee club." Finn says.

"Good Finn." Rachel says with a smile.

"I've got to get going. I miss you and I love you." Finn says.

"Love you too. Miss you lots. Bye." Rachel says.