Shout

Might skip a lot of the musical stuff just to get on with the story.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

"Ugh, this musical is so tiring." Rachel whispers to herself as she gets out of her costume after the first night. She puts the dress from the last scene onto a coat hanger. She puts on her clothes then exits the changing room. Finn stands there waiting for her with a bouquet of flowers and his big goofy grin.

"Hey." Finn says.

"Hey." Rachel says and gives him a kiss.

"These are for you after doing an amazing performance." Finn says, passing her the flowers.

Rachel takes them from him with a smile, "This so sweet, Finn. Thank you." Rachel says and kisses him again.

"You did awesome with Blaine up there." Finn says as they start to walk together down the hallway.

"I know." Rachel says, sounding a bit sad.

"What's wrong, Rach?" Finn asks, stopping in his tracks.

"It's just that I feel really bad for taking this role from Mercedes. She's one of my best friends and I put the role before our friendship." Rachel says.

"Why don't you apologise to her?" Finn asks as they start to walk again.

"I would but she's ignoring me." Rachel says.

"That must suck." Finn says.

"Yeah, it does." Rachel says.

--------------------------------------

"This years theme for Sectionals is a weird one; there will be three songs and two of them have to have the same name." Will says to the Glee Club the next day.

"What do you think we should sing?" Ryder asks.

"I'm thinking we start with a solo of a song I think Blaine might of mentioned he was working on called Not Alone then we will have Mercedes singing Christina Aguleria's hit song Beautiful with you guys as back up vocalist then we'll finish with Sam, Marley, Jake and Brittany leading us in the final song Not Alone by Dane Rumble feat. Jupiter Project." Will explains, passing around song sheets.

"Sounds awesome." Mercedes says with a smile.

"Agreed." Rachel says, hoping to get into Mercedes' good books. Mercedes just sends Rachel a saddened look.

"Let's get practicing then." Will says.

------------------------------------

"Coach Sylvester?"

Sue Sylvester turns around in her walk down the hallway to see Santana standing behind her.

"Yes, Tweedle Fake Boobs?" Sue asks.

"I want to join the Cheerios." Santana says.

"Why? So you can look up your girlfriends skirt from the bottom of the pyramid?" Sue asks.

Santana hadn't actually thought of doing that. She'll have to remind herself do that if she ever becomes a Cheerio, "No, Sue. I want to belong."

"You're in the air wasting Glee Club and in that some how popular girl group Little Direction." Sue says.

"We're Little Mix not Little Direction," Santana says with a sigh, "There is a boy band called One Direct-"

"I don't care. Both of you suck." Sue says then walks off down the hallway.