For You.

I squealed like a little girl. I think Adien Hughes just asked me out on a date!! Ella keep it cool and respond, my mind told me.

Ella: Yea, I would love to go!

Aiden: Cool, see you tomorrow! :)

I fall back on my bed exhausted from the last two days. Between meeting Matthew and meeting Adien, I'm just glad that tomorrow is Friday.

I'm sooooo excited today because today is my date with Aiden! I'm usually grumpy in the morning, but I woke up with a smile on my face. I walk into History grinning from ear to ear and sit down next to Matthew. "What's got you all smiley?" Matthew question. "Nothing, can't I just be happy?" He was about to answer, but Aiden walked over and started talking to me. "Hey so can I pick you up at your house around 5:30 because the game starts at 6 and I have to be their early?" I nod my head and tell him "Yea sure. See you tonight!" He beams with happiness as he walks away to sit down. "Ohh I see why your so happy now. You and little lover boy are going on a date." He states in a cold tone. Ugh, why does he have to be annoying. "Why can't you just be happy for me?" He shakes his head and just looks forward as we start to take notes.

Matthew's P.O.V

"Why can't you just be happy for me?" She asks me in a heated tone. I shake my head and start taking notes. Why does she have to be so oblivious? It just frustrates me! When I flirt with her she yells at me, but when Adien flirts with her she just giggles. UGGGH! And now she's going on a date with him. At first, on the first day I just thought she would be all over me, we would make out, and then we would never talk again. Just like all the other girls, but she just thought I was annoying. That's when I started to really get interested in her. She fascinated me, but I'm not gonna let her get away. All Aiden will do is hurt her. I have to make her see that I'm the one for her, not stupid Adien. But how?

Ella's P.O.V

Matthew didn't talk to me for the rest of the whole period and I was kinda sad. I mean he is annoying, but class is boring without him annoying me. WAIT DID I JUST THINK THAT I MISSED MATTHEW MOORE? What am I doing, I should just focus on my date. I sit down at the lunch table with Lily, Sara, and Mia. I was about to take a bite out of my sandwich when Mia once again shatters my ear drums. "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE WITH AIDEN HUGHES?!?" I rub my ear in pain."Do you ever talk in a normal voice?" She bluntly replies."No. So is it true or not?" I swallow my bite of the sandwich. "Yes, it is. I'm going to his Baseball game and then we are going out to dinner." I smile thinking of Aiden. "Oh so then Matthew will be at the game too?" She questions in a suggestive tone. I raise my eyebrows. "I guess he would be there, why?" She shakes her head innocently. "Nothing I just think you would be cuter with Matthew. And I get this weird feeling about Aiden, like he isn't as nice as he seems." Now my best friend can't even be happy for me! I just don't get it, what is so bad about Aiden Hughes?

The rest of the day seemed to fly by. I came home today and did all of my homework then went on tumblr. I must have lost track k of time because I look at my clock and it said 4:50pm on it. I started to panic and took a quick shower, blow dried my hair, put on mascara and light foundation. I threw on a plain black shirt, jeans, and my black converse. By the time I got done getting ready their was a knock on the door. I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see Aiden their all dressed in his Baseball uniform. "Hey, you ready?" He asked, I shook my head yes and yelled to my mom that I was going out with some friends. I closed my door and followed him to his big truck. He opened the door for me and ran to the other side. The ride was filled with tiny conversation. When we got back at school we walked to the Baseball field. It was still pretty empty because it was only 6. So I watched the team warm up. Matthew saw me and gave me friendly wave, so i waved back. I thought it was pretty weird but you know the world is weird. The stands started getting fuller and fuller over the the thirty minutes before the game. At the beginning of the game Matthew and the other team's Capitan went to the middle of the field and flipped a coin to see who batted first. Matthew won. Aiden was the first to bat, as he went up to the plate i cheered. "Go Aiden!!" He looked over in confusion then looked at me and smiled. The pitcher pitched the ball and he swung.

It was the bottom of the 9th inning and we were tied 3-3. We had 2 strikes, and it was Matthew's turn to bat. He stepped up to the plate, look straight into my eyes and mouthed "For you." And winked. I blinked in confusion. He got into stance as the pitcher threw the ball. He swung and hit the ball. It kept going on and on until it went over the fence. The crowd roared. Matthew had just won the game, For Me?

The picture is Mia!!