I Care.

Right as Aiden was about to kiss me, I turned my head directing his lips to my cheek instead of my lips. I have this rule about kissing on the first date and Aiden was no exception. His lips crashed on my cheek and after a second he lifted his lips confused. I took out my key, said Goodbye, and went into my house.

While trying to fall asleep I thought about my date with Aiden. If I'm being honest, it wasn't all that I thought it would be. I mean when the food is bad, I'm not in the best mood. Everyone says that dating is this amazing thing, but it's not that fun. Maybe a double date with Mia would be better. It got a little awkward between Aiden and I at times, but maybe we just need to get to know each other better. I eventually doze off in boredom.

I woke up at 9 today, and walked downstairs to see my little brother Tristan watching Bubble Guppies. Tristan is four and I love him to death. ¨Tristan, Is mom or dad up yet?¨ He gets off the couch with his ¨Blanky¨ and waddles over to me. ¨No mommy and daddy are asweep. Can you make me pancakes wif sewup?¨ He asks me in an adorable voice. I pick him up and carry to the kitchen and set him down on the counter. "Sure thing, buddy." I take out all of the ingredients and mix the them together. I put them on the grittle and flip them. I end up making a ton of pancakes. "Ewa, who were you wif last night?" He asks innocently. I laugh and cut up his pancake in little bites. "It was just my friend that I went out with." He giggles. I gave him his pancakes and put syrup on my pancakes. ¨What's so funny Tristan?¨ I ask putting a piece of pancake in my mouth. He giggles more. ¨Is he your Boyfrwend?¨ I laugh at him and blush a little. ¨No, Aiden is just a friend.¨He makes a little confused. ¨Then why did he give you a kiss on the cheek?¨ I smile and pick up Tristan. ¨How do know that he did that?¨ I raise my eyebrow. He started to blush and got quiet. ¨Were you watching us last night Tristan?¨ He wiggled out of my arms and ran away giggling.

I just got out of the shower and was drying off when I hear my phone go off. I throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I picked up my phone 1 Message from Sexy Beast

Sexy Beast: Hey, we need to work on our project. Can I come over so we can work on it?

The Girl That Hates You: Ummm sure. When do you want to come over?

Sexy Beast: Can I come over at 11?

The Girl That Hates You: Yea sure. My address is 2185 Redwood Drive.

Sexy Beast: Okay thanks see you later Babe.

My stomach does a little filp, WAIT! WHAT? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS?

The Girl That Hates You: Don't call me Babe

Sexy Beast: Oh sorry Babe, I did realise that I called your phone.

UGGGGH, I swear that boy will be the death of me! I send a bunch of frustrated emojis. I don't get it, one minute he can be kinda sweet then can be totally arrogant the next.

Sexy Beast: You know you love it ;)

30 minutes later, I hear a knock at the door. Before I can run down the stairs and open the door, Tristan answers the door. I decided to not go to the door and see what he would say. "Who are you?" He puts his little hands on his hips. I hear a familiar chuckle. "I'm Matthew, I'm here to see Ella, who are you buddy?" Tristan keeps his hands on his hips. "I'm her bruver, Tristan. EWA SOMEONE IS HERE!!" I bust out laughing and walk to the door. Tristan keeps standing firm where he is while I try to let Matthew in. "Can he come in Tristan?" I try to say steadily while trying to keep in a laugh. "What are you going to do wif Ewa?" He asks Matthew seriously as if he is my dad. "We are going to work on a school project. Is that okay with you?" Matthew innocently tells him. "Are you gonna kiss Ewa?" Tristan asks holding back a giggle. Matthew crouched down to his height starts talking in a hushed tone. "I might try, but that's between you and me. Okay?" Tristan giggles, nods, and let's Matthew in the door.

We sit down at the kitchen table and take out all of our stuff. "Do you want a drink or a snack?" I ask trying to be nice. He shakes his head and I sit back down. "Your little brother is quite cute. It must run in the family." Matthew comments cooly. I blush a little and stomach does a little flip again. Dang, what is happening? "Yea I swear he is a mini me of my dad." I say and start laughing at how Tristan trays to act like a man. "So.... how was your date with Aiden?" Matthew suddenly changes the subject which threw me off a little bit. "It was great." I say lying. I mean I'm not totally lying, I had a good time at the Baseball game. That counts as part of the date. Right? "Oh." There is a long awkward silence. "Why do you even like Aiden?" He suddenly blurted out. "He is really nice and cute and smart." He scoffs in irritation. "He is dumb as a rock and is a total jerk. You might think he is this perfect guy, but he isn't what you think he is." It was my turn to scoff and roll my eyes. "Why do you even care?!?" I stare into his eyes searching for an answer.

MATTHEW'S P.O.V

"Why do you even care?!?" She semi yells and stares at me.

Because I Care.

I love the song above!!! Listen to it!!!