I DO!!

Matthew's P.O.V

"You know it Babe!" I roll up the window and start to drive away. God She's so adorable, the way that her nose crinkles when she laughs. And when she starts to laugh and hiccup, I can't help but smile. I'm not gonna lie, when she sat on my lap and ran her hands through my hair. I couldn't help but feel a little bit turned on. It made me so frustrated when she dumped that water on me. I guess I'm just stupid to think she would just instantly start liking me like that.

I don't get why she's into Aiden Hughes and not me. I'm the total package: Great hair, nice face, hot and toned body. Sure Aiden has decent hair, an average face, and some muscles, but he is a jerk. Inside and Out. Why can't Ella see that??

I need some guy time and some advice. Who better than my best friend to help me. I parked the car in the driveway and walk up to the house. I knock on the door. It opens and I see Hunter's mom smling warmly at me.

"Oh Matthew!!!! Come in!! It's so nice to see you!" I walked in and took off my shoes.

"Hi Mrs. Wade! Thank you for having me over at your house." She smiles even more.

"Anytime Matthew! Hunter is up in his room. I'll be cooking dinner."

I thank her and trudge up the stairs. Hunter and I have been friends since before I could remember. Our parents have been friends since high school and raised us together. We've gone to the same schools and been in the same classes all of our lives. I open the door to see Hunter intensely playing GTA 5. His head snapped in my direction, startled by the sound of the door.

"Hey Bro!" He stands up and we do our handshake that we have done forever. I sit down and pick up a controller, ready to play. He sits down and starts another game, but multiplayer this time.

"So what's up?" He asks without losing concentration on the game. I jump some lady and start to drive off in her car.

"Well I just left Ella's house and I didn't want to go home, so I came here." I say bluntly. The game pauses and he basically throws the controller across the room.

"Wait, wait, wait, what? Ella who? Ella Stone?" He utters amused.

How does he know Ella? Does he like her? Because he can't like her. He starts to laugh uncontrollably. What?

"What? How do you know Ella? Why are you laughing so hard?" I ask so confused. He starts laughing even harder. I roll my eyes, why do I even try with him sometimes. His laughter subsides after a minute or two of waiting and he calms down.

"Okay now that you have calmed down, can you please tell me why you were laughing so hard. And How you know Ella Stone?" He smiles a little bit.

"Okay, okay it was just...." He hesitates.

"WHAT?" I yell.

" Ooooh, why so Feisty? Is Someone jealous?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Just tell me." I sneer back. He puts his hands up in defense.

"It was you face when I said Ella Stone. It lit up like you were happy and then it went hard like something went wrong." He explains. I shrug my shoulders and sigh in sadness. It goes silent for a few moments.

"Wait? You never told me how you knew Ella." I remark.

"You never told me if you liked Ella." He cleverly said back.

"You never asked. But no I don't like her." I lie terribly. He smiles mischievously.

"Oh well if you don't like her, she's pretty hot. I was planning on asking her out." I feel my face heat up in anger and clench my fists. He can't be serious, ... is he? Why does he keep on going on about how hot she is?! NO! I can't take it!!

"OKAY!! I DO!! I DO LIKE HER!!" I yell and tackle him. I can feel my body physically move up and down because I'm breathing so hard. He starts laughing loudly again, like until his face was almost blue. He starts breathing normal again.

"Bro calm down, I've known that you like Ella. I'm just messing with you." He says defensively. I feel my heart start to steady and unclench my fists.

"Idiot....You still haven't told me how you know Ella." I tell him annoyed. He teases me about liking her when he still hasn't answered the question that I ASKED FIRST!

"Oh that, I sit next to her in Math and I have P.E with her." He announced. "We talk all the time in class, do you know that she has-" I cut him off and put my hand over his mouth.

"I need your help with getting Ella to like me back." I say seriously.

"Oh what? You haven't won her over with your Matthew Moore charm?" He jokes.

"No, It's kinda hard to go after a girl when she is basically going out with Aiden Hughes." I remark frustrated. I see his expression turn from playful to sympathetic.

"Oh, I'm sorry Matthew. She really means something to you, huh?" I nodded my head, I don't want Ella to end up like Makenna. I feel like I have this undeniable attraction to Ella.

"Yea, that's why I need your help. We need a plan that will get Ella with me and make her never want to see Aiden ever again." I say determined. He leans back and we start to think. His face finally lights up and he starts to talk.

"Okay so here is the plan......"

The picture above is Hunter!!!! I hope you liked the Chapter!!!