Chapter 3 : Work at Cafe?

"Hm..."Gon turns his body over, wrapping his arms around killua's waist tugging his closer as he buries his face in his soft fluffy hair, still sleeping soundly.He woke up when he feel sunlight shine through the window to his face.He rubs his eyes sleepily , turning to look at his alarm clock.

Gon's POV

I turn to look at my alarm clock.It's already 10.30 a.m. No wonder why I feel so hot, well also maybe because we are hugging while sleeping But I wonder why Mito- San haven't kick us out of the bed yet.

I turn around and see killua still sleeping peacefully, he looks so cute when sleeping; I mean killua is always cute but when he is sleeping he's like so cute that you want to keep him for yourself . Still, I have to wake him up though.

No One POV

"Killua wake up~," Gon shakes killua a little trying to wake him up which only makes killua hides his head deepper in the pillow ."Erm...only 5 minutes..." Killua mumbled sleepily still buried his face in the pillow. "killua, wake up or else..."Gon already pinned killua down on the bed, sitting on top of him so then he can't escape.

His action goes unnoticed by killua as he is still in the deep sleep.He began to tickle killua messily,yep killua is very ticklish " Ahahahahahaha Go-Gon hahaha- stop!!!" Killua tried to speak between the laugh,tears at the vorner of his eyes.

"That's what you got for not getting up~"Gon smiles down playfully at killua.Killua glares lightly at Gon, then without any warning, he flips them over so that he was now on top of Gon "wanna play, huh?" Killua smirks as he pinned Gon down on the bed and lean in closer so that their lips was only an inch apart.Gon blushes hard hard and shut his eyes tightly as he expected killua to kiss him but instead of that, he feel killua gives him a quick peck on the nose and immediately pulled away.

"Ahahahaha you should have look at you face, you're blushing as red as tomato,"Gon suddenly just realized that killua is teasing him pouted a little and suddenly pulled killua forward by grabbing his collar and claim him lips.As he pulled away, killua is already blushing madly "Now look who is as red as tomato now~" Gon gives killua as he rums to the kitchen. "Come back here, Gon Freecs!" Killua runs after Gon after realizing that Gon is teasing him.

As Gon arrived in the kitchen, he saw no one but a neatly written note placed on the kitchen table.

To: Gon, killua

Sorry boys but Grandma and I have to go somewhere else we'll be back by noon so you guys have breakfast at restaurant okay?I left some money for you guys.

Love,
Aunt Mito

"Well, looks like we'll have to go out again." Killua and Gon goes to the bathroom to do their morning chores before going out to have breakfast.They go to a cafe near the shopping mall they went yesterday since they heard that the food there is really delicious.

As they arrived there, many people stares at them while giggling and whispering like usual.Both of them ordered a plate of pancakes and hot chocolate, extra sweet for killua of course.As they went to pay they suddenly heard people arguing. "That's it, we quit!" after they heard the last sentences,they saw two people walk out of the cafe angrily and a man who they think is the manager chase after them but eas ignored. "Now where can I find a new worker?" the manager sigh heavily but as he saw killua and Gon, he quickly approached them.

"Will you two mind to work here for today please? Since you two are very good looking and we really need you two now.Of course you will get paid and your meal that you ordered will be free of charge."
"Killua, why don't we help this guy out?" Killua was about to decline, but Gon immediately added "Then we can use the money to buy you chocorobot,"he quickly accepted, there's no way for him to decline when it came to chocorobot.

"Great , Let go to the dressing room, I have perfect uniform for both of you," The manager now happily dragged them to the dressing room.They both are wearing a white t shirt, a black pants and a black garcon apron.Gon's spiky hair is combed down that it make his look more mature and masculine. "Perfect !!!It suits you two very much!!!"

As they go out, all the girls began to squeal loudly,they were calling for them to take their order.They began to serve all the customer but as the cafe began a little less crowded , an old man who look like 40 years old suddenly pinned killua on the wall. "Hey cutie~ wanna play with uncle~" he whisper in killua ears with a pervert smile.

Killua eyes twitched, he is about to punch the old man hard in the stomach but then Gon came and pulled the old man away from him and attracted the whole attention in the cafe. "Please go out of this cafe now sir," Gon try to remain his calm as he spoke to the old man. "why are you so possessive over him anyway , are you his lover or something !? " The old man replied, still not giving up.

"Yes, He is mine so don't touch killua !" Gon grabs the back of killua's neck and pulled him forward in a deep kiss "kyaaaaaa!!yaoi !" The girls in the cafe can't help but scream excitedly at the yaoi scene that happen before their eyes and several of them have a serious nosebleed, Look like if Mito-san really made a killugon fan club then She sure will have a lot of members and followers.As soon as the old man left Gon quickly carried killua bridal style to the changing room.

" Gomen nee killua, I just got upset that he did that to you.I guess I love you too much that I got jealous," Gon began to lower his head so that killua don't see his face. " Gon... You don't have to apologize cause I love you too..."Killua held Gon's chin up so that he is looking at him then he placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Now let got back out there,"
"Em!"Gon replied cheerfully, Killua always been the one who manage to cheer him up.

As they open the door,the manager and the customer fall forwards.It look like they been pressing their ears to the door to eavesdropping on their conversation, "Don't tell us that you're eavesdropping on our conversation," The manager's eyes went wide from fear as he saw dark aura surrounded Gon and killua.He turns around giving what-should-we-do- face but only to find no one but him left."How dare you guys ditch meeeeeee!"The manager cry inside

"Er...Look at the time,it's time to close the cafe.This is the payment and a little bonus because you guys made my cafe popular today,"The manager try to change the topic, he's already broke into cold sweat.Lucky for him, they just shrugged it off and take the money. Well today is such a tired and eventful for them.As they got home they just take a quick nap before Mito-San just wake them up to eat dinner.

End of chapter 3

At last I finish this chapter
= v =  Thanks you so much to those who vote, comment and read.
Ps:I probably can't update this story anytime
soon but I might will if I can