Chapter 6: Amnesia

killua's POV

Tears won't stop streaming down my cheeks, I can't believe it Gon forgot about me my best friend in the whole wide world, can't remember me...

" Gon, can't you remember me, killua ? Please tell me that you remember even just a bit !!!" I grab Gon shoulder with more force this time, hoping that he remember even if it's just a bit of it.

When I saw the expression on Gon's face, totally clueless about what I'm talking about, I feel like my heart shatter into million pieces.Gon didn't remember me...not even a bit ...

I wish this could be only just a dream, a nightmare that will disappear as soon as I woke up but no, this is reality and it hurts so much.Just as I cry silently , I could feel Gon pull me into a hug, trying to comfort me.

Gon's POV

I feel so heartbroken when I saw the boy named killua in front of my crying sadly. Even though I can't remember him but somehow I feel like he is so important to me, so much important that I can't bear to see him this sad.

I pulled him into a hug " Please don't cry killua, everything will be fine," I try to calm killua down, we must be really close that he cries because of me. I could feel my own tears began to rolls down my cheeks, I want to remember everything but the harder I tried, my heads begin to hurt.

"Em ...can you tell me who you are? are you my relative? "I asked him after he finally calmed down a bit and I almost regret asking it when I saw the pain flash in his eyes. "I'm your best friend in the whole wide world Gon," He answered ehile looking down to his feet, refused to look at me.

"I'm sorry killua," at the moment I don't know what to say except sorry.Sorry that I couldn't remember him, sorry that I'm the reason he is crying now.

He looks at me shocked but then his expression turned into sadness. "No, I'm the one who should said sorry.If not because you pushed me to the side then it should have been me that hit by a car instead of you," He said while looking down on the floor.

Killua's POV

"I hit by a car because I'm trying to save you ?" Gon asked me and I nodded hesitantly.Suddenly he pulled me into a hug " Then I'm glad that you're fine," Gon whispers in my ears, " I diot....," I muttered as I buried my head in his shoulder, slowly hugging him back.

Later...we walk to Mito-san houae in silent, maybe by repeating the event that he forgot will help him to regainthe memory that he lost. Maybe tomorrow I'll have to ask Leorio how to help Gon recover faster since he knows about all this things, after all he has been learning on how to become a doctor.

As soon as we arrived at Mito-san house, she come out running to us and hugging both of us tightly " Thank goodness you both are okay, I'm so worried about you guys!" We just let her hugs us until she finally let go of us.

Later that night.....( Gon's POV)

I looks at my side and saw a sleeping killua beside me. I try to close my eyes but I just can't fall asleep, something is bothering me but I don't know what it is. Even after all day time killua spent to tell me about how we met at the Hunter Exam I still can't remember anything about it though.

I climbed off the bed slowly, trying to not waking killua up in the process.Since I can't fall asleep so I just look around the room trying to search for something that might can can help me to regain my memory back. As I look at the bookself I found a book that was placed behind others book as if was so nobody will find it.I have to taje out all of those books before and put them on the floor before I can manage to take the book out. " Gon diary..." I read out the words that was written on the book's cover.So it turned out that I erote diary huh....maybe there is something in it that can help...

Dear diary:

I'm not sure about my feeling for killua, lately I noticed that my heart seem to veat ten times faster and I found that killua's cute. I'm not stupid...okay, maybe I am but not that stupid to not know what this feeling is. I think I'm in love with my killua but I don't know whenever he fell the same or not or If I should tell him ...

Dup! Dap! Dup! Dap! my heart beat against my chest so hard that I could heard my owb heartbeats, that is the last page that was written in the diary.

"Gon...?" Killua's voice startled me and I quickly throw the book to the top of the bookshelf.I turned around and saw killua rubbing his eyes sleepily. " what are you doing?" Killua ask. " Ah, nothing I just can't sleep..."

" Just lay down and close your eyes..." killua said as he pulled me down in the bed with him. He hugged me and fell asleep umaware of the fact that my cheeks burnt as I remembered what I just read in my diary.After a few minutes later, I calmed down and slowly closed my eyes as I drift off to the dreamland.

Somewhere else....( Third person POV)

Standing on the tree not very far away from Mito- san's house, black emotionless eyes stare at the two sleeping through the window. " Hm...so Gon lost his memory.Maybe it's time I pay kil a visit," he said to himself. " Hm~this is going to be interesting...," the man eho sat behind behind him said while licking his lips as he plays with his card.

TBC...

Okay guys I"m okay now so go back to the story. Sorry this chapter is short, love it? hate it ? Btw I have a new goal and it is to get my senpai to noticed me. Noticed me senpai!!!!! am I anybody senpai ? No? okay. Anyway thanks for reading this story and thanks for the vote and comment. Reading comment from you readers lift up my day. Okay thanks for reading this chapter, have a nice day XD