Scared

Nialls pov ~.~

Wow, it's 3am and Layla is fast asleep , we watched Aladdin 3 times before she fell asleep.She really does love that film. She ate all her cookies , I had 2 or 3 just to taste them. An she told me before she fell asleep that she loved the blanket and that it made her walm. She's asleep on my chest , her legs are on mine an they're 'intertwined' ( with the one leg that's not hurt ) She really is beautiful, even when she's crying. I realized she's a shy girl. She's the type of girl you'll look at and think you'd know everything , but she has a whole other side an I love it. I've known her for the best part of nearly 3 days and I like her? Is that even possible? I don't even know her middle name?
Tomorrow we are gunna have a day in. Maybe she could take me back to hers? We could have a day at hers and get to know eachother? She fell asleep giggling at me because I couldn't figure out how to turn the Tv off, she's so cute.
It's now 3:30am , I just can't sleep. I just want to lay watching her. She's so beautiful an peaceful.

9.00am
*ring,ring* it was Nialls phone .
'Niall,Niall? I was tapping him but he just kept making a ' huhh' noise and didn't want to wake up. So I answered the phone for him, it was Liam.

'hey Niall how's Layla have you t-'

'Liam, it's Layla , Nialls asleep, what's up? And has he what?'

'Oh hi Layla , nothing it's fine , its a boys thing.Just tell Niall once he's awake to ring me; how are you an Niall'

'We're good.he wouldn't let me go home last night, he said he didn't want alone and oh, sorry about last night actually for walking out on you. I'm just having a hard time with Lottie an all that'

'It's fine hope you're both okay, I've gotta go now, tell Niall to ring me once he's awake. Byeee'

And the phone call ended.

Layla's pov ~.~
Niall is so cute. doing all that for me last night an not wanting me to go home? It all still feels like a dream. He was the boy I used to love through posters and Instagram. I'm now led in a bed with him, an he's shirtless. It all probably means nothing to him though, right? I mean we met 3 days ago and he doesn't even know my middle name. But I really truly do really like him. I can't love him yet? Can I? Nonono...I can't love him. Last time I said I loved someone: I ended up beaten and raped. It's a huge secret of mine. I blamed it all on myself. I could've been such a good girlfriend and helped him, but he always told me I slept In to much or cooked the wrong food. It was all my fault , I'm a terrible person. I don't deserve to be with Niall right now. I'll probably end up annoying him and he'll hurt me just like the last one.

It was now 11 and I needed Niall to wake up. I woke him up and we led for a bit. I was just cuddled into his walm shirtless skin. It was the best feeling waking up to him. I wish Lottie could see me now , I wish I could tell her everything. Oooo that reminds me , I need to see her today. Time for me to get up.

I had to get out of bed and shower first, I went into the bathroom in Nialls room and turned on the water , letting it run before I got in. Niall was led in bed on his phone still, he really wasn't a morning person.

I then remembered, I only had my clothes from yesterday an they were dirty

'Niall, I've only got clothes from yesterday and I can't wear them. So I have nothing to wear'

'You've got leggings right? Wear them and I'll get you another of my hoodies'

He was so nice. I have 2 of his hoodies now and I really wasn't intending for Him to get them back. I feel bad but the last one he said I could keep and this one , I'm keeping anyway!

My water was now hot enough for me to get in the shower so I took Nialls top off and my underwear an got in. I was half way through my shower when I heard the door open.

'Niall?'

'Hey, sorry I'm not looking. I've just got you one of my hoodies. I'm in a wheelchair so I can't really move anyway'

The shower curtain was closed so he couldn't actually see anything. It's just the fact that I'm naked and he's right there.

'Right I'm going now, the hoodie is just there'

'Thankyou'

And I heard him roll out of the small bathroom in his wheelchair. Was he really that comfortable , just walking in on me? He couldn't see anything but still? Or am I just making a big deal out of this? Ugh.
~.~

it was now 1pm an I was dressed an my hair was done .
I was wearing black leggings and his grey over sized hoodie. It was so comfortable and smelt like him , oh I'm so weird. But I loved it so much.

I wasn't wearing any make up as I didn't actually have any with me, but it was okay as I didn't actually like it.
I don't know what do to today, I'm going to see Lottie and then I need to go home.

'Niall I'm going to see Lottie , I'll be back in about an hour'

'Can I come'

Really? He wants to come and see Lottie? But he's never seen her before?

'Sure'

Me and Niall headed out the door. Niall in his wheelchair and me walking beside him as we walked into the other side of the hospital. I hated this. I hate the hospital all together but I needed to see Lottie. An Niall was obviously here so I had to come. I wonder how long Lottie will be in her coma? The doctors predicted 3 months and I'm hoping it's not any longer than that.

Me an Niall were now outside Lottie's room.Its weird even thinking that because It was only last week I wanted tickets to see the boys and I was fan girling to her about them. I'm now going into her room with Niall. I wonder how she'd react if she was awake? I mean she doesn't like them but she'd still freak out I think.

I needed to brace Niall before we went in. I told him that it isn't a very nice sight to see but she'll be okay and we need to just talk to her , she may be able to hear us.

~.~
me and Niall where sat on two of the chairs in the corner just watching Lottie , Niall seemed very taken back by it all. I'm going to start talking to Lottie now . I didn't need to talk to her about anything special , just my daily life.

'so hey Lottie, I miss you a lot. I've brought a friend along with me , he's a new friend and you probably wouldn't believe it but I brought Niall' I said in a shakily voice looking at Niall suggesting he say something

'Hello Lottie , it's Niall. I know we've never met but Layla has told me a lot about you an you seemed lovely. Your beautiful best friend misses you and never stops talking about you'

Did Niall just call me beautiful?

' so um Lottie I'll be back to see you on Tuesday after work. I love you, dont let go '

It's now Sunday an I've got to go back to work. Also seeing Amy and hopefully explaining everything to her. But for now , I have a whole day to waste.

'Niall what are you doing today?'

'Well I was hoping we'd spend it together? We could go back to yours if that's okay? We could get to know eachother better'

'Really? Yeah sure' I said in utter shock and confusion. Niall has hinted a few times that he wants to know more about me, but I'm scared that if I tell him. He'll leave; just like everyone else , I guess I'm just scared.